T.J. Williams - 6'6" G (Wichita Heights) Class of 2024 - Shocker commit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yep. I don't think it is a Sunrise thing solely. The top tier guys are rarely rarely rarely if ever going to be interested in WSU.
    Unless we have a coach that loves to 'play in the slop'... or the Doo-Dah Diner is in charge of recruiting.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

There is zero animus between Kyle and HCIB.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        There is zero animus between Kyle and HCIB.
        Do the words “steak dinner” mean anything to you?

IKBIC.

78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Do the words “steak dinner” mean anything to you?

IKBIC.

I can't remember the specifics, but there WAS something mentioned about a steak dinner. Perhaps Doc remembers better than I.

Comment

Offers rolling in...

Comment

Bumping this. I hope HCPM is getting in on this kid.

Comment

Bumping this. I hope HCPM is getting in on this kid.
                I know nothing but I would think the portal would help us with recruiting local HS talent albeit keeping them after a year or two is another story.

Comment

Three star local kid rated 140 nationally. Other offers from Missouri, K-State, SMU, Texas Tech, Tennessee, aTm, KU, Wake Forest and North Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Their doesn't have to be anyone to blame. It is just the way it is. I think it is simply a matter of the super tier players are mostly looking for P-5 opportunities when they arrive. In fact, would not surprise me if they are not guided to Sunrise by some of the traditional basketball powers.
                    I’m not sure exactly what a Super Tier player is, but if we occasionally have successfully recruited Top 100 ranked players from other U..S. Places (Landry, Tyson, etc), then rationally, we should have a chance to get someone from SCA, unless there is something (not sure what) working against us.

Comment

Seen T.J. play several times and would love to have him as a Shocker.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                        Seen T.J. play several times and would love to have him as a Shocker.
                        From comments from Wichitan’s, unlike Antoine Carr, Henry Carr, Karl Papke, Aubrey Sherrod, Kelly Pete, and Maurice Evans, why would a Wichita kid want to play basketball here in their hometown? SCA kids wouldn’t consider us.
                        Last edited by Shockm; April 5, 2023, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Another player to keep an eye on at Heights is Sophomore Amilachi Wilkens. No idea if either player is interested in WSU or if HCPM is or will be recruiting them.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

From comments from Wichitan’s, unlike Antoine Carr, Henry Carr, Karl Papke, Aubrey Sherrod, Kelly Pete, and Maurice Evans, why would a Wichita kid want to play basketball here in their hometown? SCA kids wouldn’t consider us.

Comment

Wichitans don’t like Wichita so why would a San Diegoan?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Wichitans don’t like Wichita so why would a San Diegoan?
                                Put the pipe down Smokey.

Comment

Working...
                                X