T.J. Williams - 6'6" G (Wichita Heights) Class of 2024 - Shocker commit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.J. Williams - 6'6" G (Wichita Heights) Class of 2024 - Shocker commit

Shockers have offered TJ Williams from the Class of 2024 out of Wichita Heights HS. Other offers at this moment include Missouri and SMU.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...illiams-289350

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/Article/Basketball-recruiting-TJ-Williams-Missouri-Wichita-State-and-more-187088837/

"Yeah it gives me a lot of confidence," said Williams. "Coming from where i'm from Wichita Heights and the people we've had there winning a class 6A championship is a big accomplishment.

During April, Williams landed offers from Missouri and Wichita State. He'd had an offer from the previous SMU staff and others like Kansas, Kansas State, Tennessee and Wake Forest are among the programs taking a look into his game. He discussed his early offers.
    Wichita State: "I live five minutes away so I see it every day. It is a pretty good experience having grown up right by it to have a chance to play at Wichita State if I go there."
    Videos:

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/tj-...3-2b441024023b
    Last edited by RoyalShock; October 6, 2023, 11:48 AM.

He is a good Wichita kid. I wish him the best of luck on his future.

Comment

He led Heights to the 6A State Championship at WSU as a Soph. and I enjoyed watching it. T.J. was excellent.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

North Texas has offered:

Comment

Probably about to blow up:

Comment

Has the relationship with Lindsted And SCA been repaired?
            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
              Has the relationship with Lindsted And SCA been repaired?
              Hopefully, all's forgotten...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

We've had SCA commitments since, so they're obviously not stonewalling us.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                  We've had SCA commitments since, so they're obviously not stonewalling us.
                  Right.

Would be nice to land one of their super tier players sometime.
                  The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Right.

Would be nice to land one of their super tier players sometime.
                    My insider at Sunrise says there isn’t mutual interest between the super tier and WSU. He did not say who was to blame.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

My insider at Sunrise says there isn’t mutual interest between the super tier and WSU. He did not say who was to blame.
                      Their doesn't have to be anyone to blame. It is just the way it is. I think it is simply a matter of the super tier players are mostly looking for P-5 opportunities when they arrive. In fact, would not surprise me if they are not guided to Sunrise by some of the traditional basketball powers.

Comment

I don't claim to be an insider at Sunrise, even though I am, ha! 72 is correct. We aren't going to attract the Marks and Gradys of the world right now. We never have. Kyle has no ill will toward WSU. I think a former AD, cough, cough, may have been a problem though.
                        Last edited by Shocktoberfest; May 18, 2022, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                          I don't claim to be an insider at Sunrise, even though I am, ha! 72 is correct. We aren't going to attract the Marks and Gradys of the world right now. We never have. Kyle has no ill will toward WSU. I think a former AD, cough, cough, may have been a problem though.
                          Thanks Kyle!

"YOU BASTARDS!"
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                              Yep. I don't think it is a Sunrise thing solely. The top tier guys are rarely rarely rarely if ever going to be interested in WSU.

Comment

Working...
                              X