Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Dumb move for Quinones. No way is he an NBA ready player.
    I think this is similar to Braun for KU. Yes, he may not be ready for the NBA, but his stock will likely never be higher than it is now. If I were advising him, I would tell him to go pro and get while the gettin's good.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I think this is similar to Braun for KU. Yes, he may not be ready for the NBA, but his stock will likely never be higher than it is now. If I were advising him, I would tell him to go pro and get while the gettin's good.
      Maybe, but I don't see him in any mock drafts, so he isn't guaranteed anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Maybe, but I don't see him in any mock drafts, so he isn't guaranteed anything.
        #betonyourself
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

he'll be starting his 5th season in college (redshirted his first year at Evansville, played 1). Still younger than Lightfoot.
          He will be 26 in October...Lightfoot is 24 but will turn 25 this summer. Williams graduated when he was 19, spent a year at prep school and then sat out his freshman year at Evansville. There are actually a couple other players that will be 25 or 26 this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

He will be 26 in October...Lightfoot is 24 but will turn 25 this summer. Williams graduated when he was 19, spent a year at prep school and then sat out his freshman year at Evansville. There are actually a couple other players that will be 25 or 26 this year.
            Maybe he really likes college. Reminds me of a Mitch Hedberg joke….”I wish I could go back and play little league, I would kick some ass”.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Maybe he really likes college. Reminds me of a Mitch Hedberg joke….”I wish I could go back and play little league, I would kick some ass”.
              Maybe it’s more Dazed and Confused.

”I keep getting older, but they stay the same age.”
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Any updates on who they are looking to fill with the last schollie?
                The Assman

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge indicated on Twitter that WSU is looking for a PG to fill their final scholarship. I guess that means we are out on Jeff Ngandu.

Comment

• Comment

• Pittsburgh G Cashius McNeilly has left the program. http://verbalcommits.com/players/cashius-mcneilly

Former Houston C Kiyron Powell is transferring to Southern Indiana. http://verbalcommits.com/players/kiyron-powell

Comment

Working...
                      X