Isaac Abidde 6'8 PF/C 2021 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isaac Abidde 6'8 PF/C 2021 a Shocker!

Blessed to receive an offer from Wichita State! @Coach_IBrown https://t.co/KdSmYZX3br

I've done zero research on this kid other than to see Monzy follows him.
    Last edited by RoyalShock; August 18, 2021, 03:32 PM.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

6'8" power forward

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
      I like how that site breaks down all of the power forwards that are either attending that school and interest in other players at his position.

Comment

Comment

Neither as long or athletic as E. Hamilton, from my perspective.

Comment

Is this the kid who will be taking our final spot?

Comment

He and his game looks like how I imagine Monzy looked in high school, but with perhaps a little less energy.

Comment

I don't know if it's this kid or not, but Taylor is expecting something to break this afternoon, and according to his tweets, it looks like it will be someone that's in scholarship this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                  Is this the kid who will be taking our final spot?
                  aren't we full?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

aren't we full?
                    No. We only have 12 full. At one point in time HCIB planned to leave one open for a just in case moment. Sounds like this is that moment.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post

No. We only have 12 full. At one point in time HCIB planned to leave one open for a just in case moment. Sounds like this is that moment.
                      If so .. i was expecting the 13th, if filled, would be a splash signing .... This isn't that ... unless I'm missing something with this kid. Looks like a solid kid, but I was really hoping the 13th would be held for a home run transfer mid season or something

Comment

or maybe it's Chapman coming back

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          or maybe it's Chapman coming back
                          Pretty sure Chapman is already practicing with Tulsa .. so that's unlikely.

Comment

well, then I agree........wait for a home run

Comment

Finally watched the video shared above. He's not an uber athlete, but he does have good length and a soft touch, some decent handles for his size/position and can step out. I could see where he has skills to work with and could develop into a valuable contributor.

I agree, that when we heard that they weren't going to fill the last 'ship, that they'd only fill it for a HR type of talent. I don't think this would qualify as that, but I could see potential value if he's willing to sit and wait and work.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X