Jalen Ricks 6'6 G/SF 2021 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalen Ricks 6'6 G/SF 2021 a Shocker!

Jalen Ricks is a 6'6 guard/small forward originally from Sherwood, Arkansas. Ricks played his high school ball last season at the prestigious Oak Hill. Offers from Arkansas, Oklahoma State, Oral Roberts, Auburn, TCU, Texas A&M. Ranked #167 in his class by 247 Sports. Rivals ranks him the #41 SF, but at one point last winter had jumped all the way to #16 SF.

Jalen Ricks, Oak Hill Academy, Shooting Guard (247sports.com)

Jalen Ricks, 2021 Small forward - Rivals.com

Jalen Ricks - Basketball Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Oak Hill star Jalen Ricks hearing from Oklahoma State, Arkansas, Texas A&M and others - SI All-American

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

Well, if it is Ricks who gets the final scholarship, he totally faked 247 out. They have a 100% sure prediction that Ricks is going to Arkansas.

Comment

VC has a tweet that Jalen Ricks is dead from a Georgia shoot out. My guess is that isn't the same Jalen Ricks from Jonesboro Arkansas, and will announce his decision tomorrow at 12. So much suspense. Is he dead? Is he going to Arkansas? What is going to happen?

Comment

Yes please
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Well, if it is Ricks who gets the final scholarship, he totally faked 247 out. They have a 100% sure prediction that Ricks is going to Arkansas.
              There's only one prediction and it's from 2019.

Comment

Well my bet is on him and not the one who is dead as our final scholarship.

Comment

Kid has long arms.

Comment

So that was when he was rated #16 too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Wouldn't that only be the 12th scholarship? Coach IB plans on holding on to the final scholarship.

Comment

I’m intrigued. If he’s any good it would be quite a recruiting win to go from not in his announced top 8 on 4/6 to signing him on 6/3.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Wouldn't that only be the 12th scholarship? Coach IB plans on holding on to the final scholarship.
                          You both are saying the same thing. 12th and final schollie.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Me likey!
                            Last edited by shoxlax; June 2, 2021, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                              I’m intrigued. If he’s any good it would be quite a recruiting win to go from not in his announced top 8 on 4/6 to signing him on 6/3.
                              which story announced his top 8 on 4/6?

its really confusing. When I bring up that Jalen was 100 percent predicted to go to Arkansas, it was said that was connected to 2019. Please be specific with the connection to 4/6/2021.

Comment

Working...
                              X