Jaden Harris 6'3 G 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaden Harris 6'3 G 2021

Shockers in contact with this 6'3" SG out of Macon, GA Norcross HS. Unsigned class of 2021 guard. Offers from USC, Cleveland St, Ole Miss and Ga Tech. Recent interest from WSU, New Orleans, Utah St. and Eastern Florida.

Dude looks stout! Built like a truck already.

Jaden Harris - 2021 3 Star Shooting guard for Norcross (Nocross, GA) on Rivals.com

Yeah, sign me right on up.

Comment

Good ability to get in to the lane and fight through contact. Looks active on the defensive end as well.

Comment

He’s legit

Comment

This is the player.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Not ultra-athletic at 6’3, but already understands leverage really well. Finishes through contact very similar to Fred. Has good court vision. Not a me first player.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Highlight video reminds me of Grant Sheffield.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Looks like a PG in his videos.

Comment

Big strong kid. Good body control.

Comment

Get ‘er done IB!

Comment

The offers mentioned from USC, Ole Miss, and GT are impressive. Recent interest from Shox, and Utah State are too. Cleveland State, New Orleans, and Eastern Florida not so much. I doubt this is a full list. It would be interesting to know all who are fighting hard for him, and who might have backed off. He must be a late bloomer. He doesn’t have a recruiting ranking from 247 other recruiting services.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                        The offers mentioned from USC, Ole Miss, and GT are impressive. Recent interest from Shox, and Utah State are too. Cleveland State, New Orleans, and Eastern Florida not so much. I doubt this is a full list. It would be interesting to know all who are fighting hard for him, and who might have backed off. He must be a late bloomer. He doesn’t have a recruiting ranking from 247 other recruiting services.
                        It's not particularly uncommon on this sort of under the radar kids to see a mix of major offers with lower tier offers.

Comment

Reminds of another strong guard with good hands WSU signed from the same state 10+ years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                            Reminds of another strong guard with good hands WSU signed from the same state 10+ years ago.
                            I was going to post something similar. He may not have the ‘hops’, but there are other similarities...

”Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton,
                            Old times there are not forgotten...”
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                              Wendell Preadom

Comment

Working...
                              X