Does this have anything to with.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this have anything to with.....

David Kyles? I just had this passed along to me. Not implying anything, but if it's his coach it could mean a lack of learning going forward for the rest of the season.

Tragic on so many levels.

By HOLLY YAN / The Dallas Morning News
    hyan@dallasnews.com

Authorities are still looking for the man who killed a Kimball High School coach in a church parking lot early Monday.

Samuel West, 63, was with a prostitute in the 600 block of South Denley Drive about 1 a.m. when an unknown man approached him, demanded money and shot him.

Mr. West taught geography and coached varsity baseball, football and basketball at Kimball, a DISD spokesman said.

Counselors will be available to console Kimball students when school starts next week. Police have questioned the woman who was with Mr. West but didn’t have a detailed description of the killer.

Anyone with information can call 214-671-3673.

well the man was a varsity basketball coach at the school so..... of course it does!

Comment

The coach was an assistant basketball coach.

Comment

And note the date of that article: Aug 24, 2007

Comment

^Touche

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
            well the man was a varsity basketball coach at the school so..... of course it does!
            I wouldn't be so smug with the Doc......Or your remains will make jack the rippers victims look like cartoons.......

Comment

eh. it happens.

Comment

Working...
              X