Sahvir Wheeler 5'10 PG Georgia Transfer to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockadaisical View Post

Does any one else ever get tired of the drama of the modern athlete? Just pick someone and go with it , I don't need multiple updates along the way like a dating show where we have a seasons worth of episodes to fill.
    I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockadaisical View Post

Does any one else ever get tired of the drama of the modern athlete? Just pick someone and go with it , I don't need multiple updates along the way like a dating show where we have a seasons worth of episodes to fill.
      Social media...gender reveals and promposals. These are the things that make life better.
      Livin the dream

Comment

We are out of the running.

Georgia transfer Sahvir Wheeler cuts to 4 schools | Zagsblog

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          Interesting that his 4 schools are the 4 that were cheating the most during the NCAA investigation

Comment

LOL There's absolutely NO doubt he's getting paid. If you hung a sign around his neck it wouldn't be more obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

Interesting that his 4 schools are the 4 that were cheating the most during the NCAA investigation
              The line for recruiting him must have gone something like this, "Don't worry about the NCAA. We'll take care of you", as he "finds" the wad of $100 bills that someone must have dropped and no one is claiming.

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

The line for recruiting him must have gone something like this, "Don't worry about the NCAA. We'll take care of you", as he "finds" the wad of $100 bills that someone must have dropped and no one is claiming.
                I was thinking the exact same thing. I was going to ask why all the bring down if his final four. Just list the school and the current offer next to their name.

Comment

He must’ve cut Arizona from the Final 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    He must’ve cut Arizona from the Final 5.
                    Probably because the Arizona cheater was ousted... money well dry for the time being.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

No surprise here. Commits to Kentucky.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        No surprise here. Commits to Kentucky.
                        They needed a point desperately. All those stretch 4's didn't equate to success.

I figured Calapari would put on a full-court press for this kid. That makes em top 5 next year probably. Not that I really care.

Comment

Bullshit. They’re Top 5 every year in November. Then sometimes, they don’t live up to the media love. It doesn’t matter.

Comment

Working...
                          X