No announcement yet.

Sahvir Wheeler 5'10 PG Georgia Transfer to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really can’t shoot the three though, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Still lookin for a starting point guard, I see
      I think we are in a position at the moment where we are just trying to add the most talented guys we can. I feel like the guys we added so far fill some glaring weaknesses and now the staff is swinging for the fences with some guys. If we were just looking for just practice depth type of players, we would have already signed up three more.

Comment

Looking at his twitter, Wheeler may be making some kind of announcement today. Maybe cutting down his list. He actually signed with Kennedy at Texas A&M in November, 2018. Kennedy had a class of 4 players ranked in the top 100 that signing period.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
            You have to wonder what Yesefu would think of his transfer decision if that turns out to be true.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Odd .. he said he wanted to WIN in March ...

Comment

You knew KU would try to recruit over Yesufu and their is no way Self is playing two 6’ and under guards at the same time. Maybe they misinterpreted the rumor and Wheeler is coming to the state of Kansas.
                Baylor signed a D2 guard yesterday. I think Grant will be the star of WSU’s recruiting class next year.

Comment

[QUOTE=ShockingButTrue;n1297016]
                  Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

LOL, from KenPom (second from the bottom):

When I saw the highly touted Aaron Craft on the other side of the ball from Malcom I knew we was gonna' win a Regional Championship.

Mismatch.
                  LMAO I remember it was reported that Malcolm was tired of hearing about how great Aaron Craft was just like the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker82/85 View Post
                    You knew KU would try to recruit over Yesufu and their is no way Self is playing two 6’ and under guards at the same time. Maybe they misinterpreted the rumor and Wheeler is coming to the state of Kansas.
                    Baylor signed a D2 guard yesterday. I think Grant will be the star of WSU’s recruiting class next year.
                    That would be wonderful!
                    Livin the dream

Comment

I’m also big on Grant

Comment

[QUOTE=TheShocktocles;n1297877]
                        Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

LMAO I remember it was reported that Malcolm was tired of hearing about how great Aaron Craft was just like the rest of us.
                        You can just bet that most of the "greatness" chatter was coming form GGG

Comment

[QUOTE=ShockingButTrue;n1298019]
                          Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

You can just bet that most of the "greatness" chatter was coming form GGG
                          Yes, he was a 'master' of motivation... one of the very best.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Surely somebody has the skills to photoshop Shaq into this!!!

Comment

Wheeler narrowing his list of possibilities to 4 tomorrow according to his twitter.

Comment

Wheeler narrowing his list of possibilities to 4 tomorrow according to his twitter.
                                Does any one else ever get tired of the drama of the modern athlete? Just pick someone and go with it , I don't need multiple updates along the way like a dating show where we have a seasons worth of episodes to fill.

Comment

Working...
                                X