No announcement yet.

Kenny Pohto 6'11 C 2021 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• And one more…
      If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• He seems to do well in the pick and roll/pick and pop offense. He has the set shot down from 20 foot.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Yada Yada. Yada. Here we go again.. BFD. Kenny got a double double against Iceland. Iceland !!!!!And yes I know he looks good. We already knew that. But he signed with the Shocks so he is not any good. In fact WSU recruiting is ranked very weak. Rivals ranks ACC recruiting ranked in the nation are Memphis 7, SMU 35, UCF47, Houston 50, and Tulsa 55. And 247 rankings are Memphis 15, SMU 31, Houston 45, Tulsa 62, WSU 67.

Somebody said Joe Lurnardi must be embarrassed about leaving the Shocks out of latest bracketology. The Shocks are not even in Lurnardi top 76 teams in the country. So no he is he is not embarrassed. Many people agree with him. They see the Shocks as not very good this year. They say the Shocks won the league last year by luck because of virus scheduling issues. The Shocks recruiting class is ranked below many teams in the the AAC. A Memphis fan posted on the AAC message board that 5he Shocks are looking for another 20 point beat down with Memphis.

My question is what is Coach IB and the Shocks going to do about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
            Yada Yada. Yada. Here we go again.. BFD. Kenny got a double double against Iceland. Iceland !!!!!And yes I know he looks good. We already knew that. But he signed with the Shocks so he is not any good. In fact WSU recruiting is ranked very weak. Rivals ranks ACC recruiting ranked in the nation are Memphis 7, SMU 35, UCF47, Houston 50, and Tulsa 55. And 247 rankings are Memphis 15, SMU 31, Houston 45, Tulsa 62, WSU 67.

Somebody said Joe Lurnardi must be embarrassed about leaving the Shocks out of latest bracketology. The Shocks are not even in Lurnardi top 76 teams in the country. So no he is he is not embarrassed. Many people agree with him. They see the Shocks as not very good this year. They say the Shocks won the league last year by luck because of virus scheduling issues. The Shocks recruiting class is ranked below many teams in the the AAC. A Memphis fan posted on the AAC message board that 5he Shocks are looking for another 20 point beat down with Memphis.

I know this post is largely sarcasm ( or i hope so) but the bolded part. The ONLY people that think we won by luck are Houston and Memphis fans.

Comment

• Here are some general highlights from another of Sweden's Nordic Cup games with a few Pohto sightings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I know this post is largely sarcasm ( or i hope so) but the bolded part. The ONLY people that think we won by luck are Houston and Memphis fans.
                I"m not sure what Lunardi, and 247 think about the Shockers from last year, but when 247 drops Pohto from the Top 150 after he drops off from Minnesota and is added to WSU's recruiting class, it shows something about the perception of the media of WSU. Andy Katz has us high, but no one else does, and the analytics didn't have us Top 50 all year. We were almost always Top 60-70, but not higher than 50.

We had several disappointing team moments imo from last year that showed we won close when we should have won going away from several teams (I won't go into why that was). The most disappointing moments were our loss to Drake (even though it was close), our blow out against Memphis, and a couple of close wins against AAC teams. Basically, when we hit outside shots, we were very good. When we didn't, we opened ourselves up to disappointments because our other weaknesses showed up. And when it comes to outside shooting, no team always hits outside shots.

Hopefully, our guys are hungry this year, and want to earn some respect that can't be denied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I"m not sure what Lunardi, and 247 think about the Shockers from last year, but when 247 drops Pohto from the Top 150 after he drops off from Minnesota and is added to WSU's recruiting class, it shows something about the perception of the media of WSU. Andy Katz has us high, but no one else does, and the analytics didn't have us Top 50 all year. We were almost always Top 60-70, but not higher than 50.

We had several disappointing team moments imo from last year that showed we won close when we should have won going away from several teams (I won't go into why that was). The most disappointing moments were our loss to Drake (even though it was close), our blow out against Memphis, and a couple of close wins against AAC teams. Basically, when we hit outside shots, we were very good. When we didn't, we opened ourselves up to disappointments because our other weaknesses showed up. And when it comes to outside shooting, no team always hits outside shots.

Hopefully, our guys are hungry this year, and want to earn some respect that can't be denied.
                  Bingo. I am with you. I grow sick and tired of fans from Houston, Memphis and SMU talking snack. SMU fans saying Kendra Davis is the best point guard in the league and that nobody can guard him. SMU is going places because of its outstanding recruiting class.. But nothing but disrespect is given to the Shocks by national media.

I know Kelvin Sampson stood up for our league and said we should have 4 teams in the tournament. Those teams were Houston,, Memphis, SMU a,nd WSU.u, But the national media does not agree with him or the fans from WSU.

I sincerely hope our guys play with a chip on their shoulder this year and shut these clowns up. " Leave no doubt" Go Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                    Yada Yada. Yada. Here we go again.. BFD. Kenny got a double double against Iceland. Iceland !!!!!And yes I know he looks good. We already knew that. But he signed with the Shocks so he is not any good. In fact WSU recruiting is ranked very weak. Rivals ranks ACC recruiting ranked in the nation are Memphis 7, SMU 35, UCF47, Houston 50, and Tulsa 55. And 247 rankings are Memphis 15, SMU 31, Houston 45, Tulsa 62, WSU 67.

Man, it must be a real joy to live with and / or be around you on a daily basis...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Man, it must be a real joy to live with and / or be around you on a daily basis...
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

LMAO. I am glad I get under your skin.. I LOVE IT. !!!!!!! Hypocrites like you and the other sunshine pampers make my day. SWEET

Comment

• Kenny with 21 / 8 / 4 blocks and Sweden wins the tournament over Estonia.

Highlights …
                          Last edited by Wuzee; July 24, 2021, 04:57 PM.
                          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Can't read the trophy, but bro was likely all-tournament and/or MVP.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
                              Can't read the trophy, but bro was likely all-tournament and/or MVP.

It says 2023-24 AAC Player of the Year.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Full Championship Game video now available for those of you who maintain a healthy skepticism of highlight vids.

Det var ett nytt hungrigt U20 landslag som vi fick se i Nordic Cup 2021. På grund av pandemin hade många av våra framtida stjärnor inte fått representera blå...

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Working...
                                X