Jesus God.
    CB will be fine.

Comment

• Has Pohto been vaccinated?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Has Pohto been vaccinated?
        That's a good question!

On that note, I'd like to see the NCAA require that all student athletes be vaccinated. All that travel and comingling with others across the country, it only makes sense. Plus, it should limit any game disruptions next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

That's a good question!

On that note, I'd like to see the NCAA require that all student athletes be vaccinated. All that travel and comingling with others across the country, it only makes sense. Plus, it should limit any game disruptions next year.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I'm guessing the logistics of a vaccine are more tenable.

Creating personal bubbles around players is the job of the refs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I don’t know if I have any eligibility left...
              I have plenty of eligibility left. I just don't have any development left.

Comment

• Clod, please don't bring this bullsh!t in to this thread...C'mon man.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  Clod, please don't bring this bullsh!t in to this thread...C'mon man.
                  I'm sorry.........my fault

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

It's patently unfair to attempt to take Mr. Crawford, who's from a bygone era, and compare him to players of today. With ice baths, electro stimulation therapy, and legal steroids, Casey could have been the next white Michael Jordan. ;)

He certainly would have been a helluva Valley player.
                    Yes, Ice baths are ground breaking technology.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I'm sorry.........my fault
                      Nah, I still blame Clod.

Comment

• Impressive 3 possession sequence against this year's Big Ten rookie of the year.

Comment

• Have we ever had a 7 footer (or 6'11") that could consistently stroke a 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                            Have we ever had a 7 footer (or 6'11") that could consistently stroke a 3?
                            Kyle Wilson wasn't a 7'er, but at 6'8", he could definitely stroke it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              Have we ever had a 7 footer (or 6'11") that could consistently stroke a 3?
                              Stutz was decent as an upperclassmen. Took 1 a game and made 31%
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Kenny (6'11" with a 8'11" reach from the floor) hit over 34% from 3 at Sunrise (I don't remember where I saw it). Kyle, as a forward, was very good and as an upper classmen, he hit just over 37%. I have a feeling that Kenny will get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X