Kenny Pohto 6'11 C 2021 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You're the one who made the initial comparison to Jamie Echineque. You must be a troll. LOL
    PlayAngry, I hope you can accept my apology for comparing you to this emotional dunce. It won't happen again.

Comment

My guess is Pohto will follow little dicky Pitino to New Mexico.

Comment

Let's GOOOOOO

Comment

I was expecting New Mexico ... Let's go!!!

Comment

Hello, Pohto.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Big win there!
              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

OH MY DEAR SWEET BABY JESUS! This is great! Kudos to coach Brown and staff.

Comment

" I saw where he was called a player’s coach and I really liked that too.”"

Comment

If he ever hits a buzzer beater that needs to be reviewed, will we call it a Pohto Finish?

I'll be here all week, folks!
                    78-65

Comment

Brown kind of killing it in recruiting. Great surprise!
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Great signing and this class is really shaping up nicely

Comment

We are loaded at the 4/5 spot for next year! Very exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                            If he ever hits a buzzer beater that needs to be reviewed, will we call it a Pohto Finish?

I'll be here all week, folks!
                            If he hits a half court shot can we call it a Pohto Bomb?

Comment

Before today I thought the recruiting class was solid but not spectacular. Now I’m thrilled. This is a huge get.

The coaching staff has turned the front court from a glaring weakness to a formidable group. What a great job.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                                Before today I thought the recruiting class was solid but not spectacular. Now I’m thrilled. This is a huge get.

The coaching staff has turned the front court from a glaring weakness to a formidable group. What a great job.
                                Yep. Thought we were in the C+ or B- range. Pretty good but not great. Looking more like a B+ to A ish range depending on the last two spots. Something good at PG would be tremendous.

Comment

Working...
                                X