Swede Wahwassuck 6'5 G 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swede Wahwassuck 6'5 G 2022

This is a name to watch in the 2022 class from Royal Valley HS in Hoyt, Kansas.

Highlights: Nahcs Wahwassuck - Hudl

Now that's one for the all time name list.

Will be keeping an eye out for him.

Comment

Nm
      Last edited by ShockdaWorld; April 16, 2021, 11:10 AM.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Is that supposed to be a highlight video? If it is, might want to get some pointers from Willie Schwanke or Marcus Wright.

Comment

I like the name and size. We'll see about the rest.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Is that supposed to be a highlight video? If it is, might want to get some pointers from Willie Schwanke or Marcus Wright.
            Go to the 2nd video (junior year highlights). Gatorade/Hudl know how to put a reel together. It's grouped by skill (assists, defense, post play, dunks, 3s, mid-range).

I would really like him as a stretch-4, but he may be a little short for that. It's hard to tell if he has the quickness to play SF in the AAC.

Comment

That's a good Irish name.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Go to the 2nd video (junior year highlights). Gatorade/Hudl know how to put a reel together. It's grouped by skill (assists, defense, post play, dunks, 3s, mid-range).

I would really like him as a stretch-4, but he may be a little short for that. It's hard to tell if he has the quickness to play SF in the AAC.
                Better video. I don't see any stretch 4. I do see a little Ron Baker in him, size wise, length, etc. except this guy doesn't shoot very much. He passes well, plays good defense, and has a decent shot, the few times he shoots. The difficult thing about watching a video from Hoyt, is that they are probably 1A or 2A. At least with Baker, it was a little 3A, and you could see more of his skills. Coaches would have to evaluate him, and see him against another good player from the lower classes, or get him in for a visit when it opens up soon.

Comment

This video shows a pretty good look at him. Looks bigger than 6-5.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Whoever put those highlight videos together should just stop. Why would a highlight video show the player missing shots and getting the ball stolen from them or making bad passes?

After watching some of the other videos, I question if he could defend well enough to add value. He seems to handle the ball well enough for a wing and is open to making plays for others. Has a decent shot and pull up game but isn't going to wow anyone with his athleticism. And I'm okay with that if he can hold his own defensively. I don't know his stats, but he could be a good spot up type that can do a little more, if the D is good enough. One to keep tabs on, but I'm not sure if he brings enough or not. Would definitely like to see him in some AAU ball or something where he's going against a higher caliber of player/team.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

There are the highlight tape that get posted to youtube that show nothing but good things and then there are the tapes that get made for coaches, The tapes that coaches watch show everything that a player does in a given game weather good or bad, this way coaches can watch 4-5 games worth of action in an hour of time.

Comment

Originally posted by 12eagle View Post
                        There are the highlight tape that get posted to youtube that show nothing but good things and then there are the tapes that get made for coaches, The tapes that coaches watch show everything that a player does in a given game weather good or bad, this way coaches can watch 4-5 games worth of action in an hour of time.
                        It’s still against 1A competition.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            Great show!

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Great show!
                              And this has anything to do with a basketball prospect?

Comment

Working...
                              X