Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Saunders Jr. 6'0 PG Cincinnati Transfer to Cincinnati

Mike Saunders Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

I believe he might have to sit if he transfers to WSU. Would be a good one though!
    Livin the dream

Comment

How did he do against us?

Comment

Broken record here, can he shoot?

Comment

He already looks like WuShock with his hair so he would fit in immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
            Broken record here, can he shoot?
            38.8% FG, 21.7% 3FG (5-23 for the season).

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

38.8% FG, 21.7% 3FG (5-23 for the season).
              Yep. Too small of a sample size to write the book on him but early returns aren’t promising.

Comment

Killer defender good ball handler
                Last edited by WuShocker2006; April 8, 2021, 04:57 PM.

Comment

VERY limited sample size for this kid. He is uber talented and would be an absolute coup if we could snag him.

Comment

Hard to believe that he'd come here and sit a year, but we can dream

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Hard to believe that he'd come here and sit a year, but we can dream
                      I’m not sure he would have to sit if the NCAA one time transfer rule passes as expected.

The D-I Council met virtually Thursday to iron out details of the landmark legislation, which was delayed in the past.

“Intra-conference transfers are another sticking point. Many leagues force players to sit a year when moving from one conference school to another. Conferences would have to adjust their own rules to mirror the NCAA’s new change. At least at one conference, the ACC, already lifted its intra-conference transfer rule earlier this year. The Pac-12 did so in 2019.”

Comment

He might not have to sit. NCAA is voting to adopt a non penalty intra-conference transfer rule in may. ACC already adopted it. He could always commit under the expectation of playing and then decommit.

Comment

Cincinnati transfer point guard and Wasatch Academy (Utah) product Mike Saunders Jr entered the transfer portal a couple weeks ago and has been a top priority for BYU and its staff ever since. Now,...

Comment

Time to close the deal IB!

Comment

I wonder if this means gold wire is wavering. I’d take Saunders over goldwire though.

Comment

Working...
                              X