• Show
Clear All

• Cam Holden 6’5 G UT-Martin Transfer to Towson

We are in his final six.

Averaged 15 and 8 this past season.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...cameron-holden

2nd team All-OVC.

Comment

His game has a lot of both Dexter and Ricky in it. Sort of a Dexy Lite.

Comment

Might be hard to beat Arkansas right now. But I would be excited for this guy I think!
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Arkansas got a commitment from a 6’6” transfer from Pittsburgh, Au’diese Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker82/85 View Post
            Arkansas got a commitment from a 6’6” transfer from Pittsburgh, Au’diese Toney.
            Nice! That could help!
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Don't want to over analyze anything. But this sounds promising. We seem to be the type of situation he is looking for. And he already knows Clarence Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                And he already knows Clarence Jackson
                Jackson is also friends with 6'9 PF Kululel Mading (HS) who has been offered by the Shocks. Could Jackson be our best recruiter? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Jackson is also friends with 6'9 PF Kululel Mading (HS) who has been offered by the Shocks. Could Jackson be our best recruiter? Lol
                  He is definitely an energy guy and is ALL IN on WSU. So it can't hurt!!! Lol

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Pretty confident this kid is a shocker
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                        Pretty confident this kid is a shocker
                        Listed as a forward at 6'5". Too short for a 4. So does he beat out DD or RC4 for minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Listed as a forward at 6'5". Too short for a 4. So does he beat out DD or RC4 for minutes?
                          He also looks like a serious negative on D when you read his advanced stats. He is a pretty good rebounder though (18 in a game last year!!!).

Comment

Yeah, not really seeing how he would fit in with our returners.

I'm going to go out on a limb here ( I could be completely wrong...) but, this kid seems like a clone to Trey Wade. If Trey played for UT-Martin I would expect him to average around a double-double. Holden is 6'5 and not a great shooter *cough cough TW.

Edit: Watched his highlights on Twitter. Not a TW clone by body type at all. Pretty skinny. IMO we can do better..
                            Last edited by SkoShox; April 1, 2021, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Let's get both these guys! And since Jackson is a silent-partner recruiting these two...if we get 'em...I want all the Shocker players to do their hair just like Jackson in Shocker colors!!!! And.....while we're at it...go ahead and take it a step further and attach lasers to their freakin' heads!!!

Go SHOCKS!!!

FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
                              X