Filip Rebraca 6'9 F/C North Dakota Transfer to Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    He would significantly improve us by adding a dimension we don’t have.
    What, no Eastern Orthodox players on the current roster?

Seriously, he would be a great addition given his size and talent. Given its solid school of business, WSU should be in the running for this kid.

Comment

Comment

Not surprising that he went to a program like Iowa. Once they were in the mix, WSU without a coach of Marshall's reputation probably had little chance.

Comment

Iowa lost Garza, Nunge, Frederick and maybe Wieskamp and Bohanon which makes a lot of minutes available. They will be a bottom half big 10 team next year. McCaffery had his chance at a big year and didn’t get very far.

Comment

Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
            Not surprising that he went to a program like Iowa. Once they were in the mix, WSU without a coach of Marshall's reputation probably had little chance.
            McCaffery has such a great reputation

Comment

IMO the Shockers had little chance with or without Marshall recruiting against a quality Big 5 program; Porter Moser's current recruiting success at OU exemplifies this viewpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

IMO the Shockers had little chance with or without Marshall recruiting against a quality Big 5 program; Porter Moser's current recruiting success at OU exemplifies this viewpoint.
                You fit in much better here:

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

www.phog.net
                  Wichita is my home town...born and raised in Wichita and a life long fan of WU- WSU basketball as well as football while it existed. Sorry, but I sort of do fit in here.

Comment

Wichita is my home town...born and raised in Wichita and a life long fan of WU- WSU basketball as well as football while it existed. Sorry, but I sort of do fit in here.
                    I was talking to 1976 which is why I quoted him. Wasn’t responding to you.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

What is your logic for drawing this conclusion?

1. Do you have a different explanation for how Porter Moser the new Oklahoma MBB coach can sign recruits that the Shockers would love to add to the WSU Roster?

2. What schools landed the four top recruits you identified in another recruiting thread? If you can't recall their names and schools I will be pleased to post them for you. An important hint for you is that of this date none of the four have selected the Shockers.

Comment

Moser lost Manek, Reeves, Harmon, Kuath, and Williams who played about 60 minutes a game more than Wade, Gilbert and Chandler.

Many of the recruits he mentioned are wish list recruits who were not even known to considering or being considered by WSU.

Recruiting is a lot easier when you have lost your best players and have, in OU’s case, 130 minutes to replace.

Comment

By the time that many of the players you are talking about had chosen a school, WSU had already signed someone for the position that they play. Maybe they didn’t think the could beat out the players WSU has on the roster for playing time. I am all for the patience that Brown is showing. I am sure he could have found players willing to sign, but I think he wants more than good practice players.

Comment

Thank you Shocker82/85 for making quick work of ole 76'er. It's all about playing time. Shox don't have it, OU does. Besides, I don't think WSU was even in on any of the OU guys. Unless 76'er knows more information through his email relationship with Boatright?

Comment

Shocker 82/85 I agree with what you posted but I was asking MKR to explain the logic he used to support his post not the number of potential recruits he has posted on Shockernet. MKR identified four (4) recruits that he wanted the Shockers to sign - Rebraca was one of the three "bigs" he identified. I asked MKR to identify his "chosen 4" and the school with which they signed. As expected he has declined to do so; IMO his declination is due to the fact that my post is being proven correct.

Ty Groce was among MKR's listed bigs but he has already signed with another university other than WSU. I anticipate MKR's third choice will sign with a MBB P6 member within the near future. If so, MKR will be batting 0.00 percent (FYI his fourth player is a guard who has already signed with a MBB P6 school).

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                                Shocker 82/85 I agree with what you posted but I was asking MKR to explain the logic he used to support his post not the number of potential recruits he has posted on Shockernet. MKR identified four (4) recruits that he wanted the Shockers to sign - Rebraca was one of the three "bigs" he identified. I asked MKR to identify his "chosen 4" and the school with which they signed. As expected he has declined to do so; IMO his declination is due to the fact that my post is being proven correct.

Ty Groce was among MKR's listed bigs but he has already signed with another university other than WSU. I anticipate MKR's third choice will sign with a MBB P6 member within the near future. If so, MKR will be batting 0.00 percent (FYI his fourth player is a guard who has already signed with a MBB P6 school).
                                Lol! Silly little boy. There is a difference between given an opinion of who you would like to see the Shox sign and say, making an absolute prediction on something (like 25 wins). Btw, which you haven't owned up to yet so I guess your declination is due to the fact that you are too embarrassed. It's ok. It really is.

I never predicted we'd sign those kids. Just said who I would like to see the Shox sign.

Comment

Working...
                                X