No announcement yet.

2021 Transfer Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutall is listed as a SG. One thing WSU could do, as others have suggested, is moving Tyson to the PG. If we don't come up with a couple of good point guards this spring, he might make a good choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

So he has two more years.
      Correct, Same class as Dexter and one ahead of TE.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
        Nutall is listed as a SG. One thing WSU could do, as others have suggested, is moving Tyson to the PG. If we don't come up with a couple of good point guards this spring, he might make a good choice.
        I'm guessing that if he "tests the waters" .. he's going to get feedback that he needs to show those skills at his size.

Comment

Guards who don't shoot above 70% from the line make me crazy.

Comment

My ideal four with the scholarships we have are:

Muscadin, Rebraca, Saunders, and Groce.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              My ideal four with the scholarships we have are:

Muscadin, Rebraca, Saunders, and Groce.
              Don't like Saunders, but like the other 3.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Don't like Saunders, but like the other 3.
                I like Saunders. Think he was not utilized right at Cincy and it was a bad fit. I'll take 4 years of him over 1 of Goldwire. Although if it's Goldwire I won't be dissapointed.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I like Saunders. Think he was not utilized right at Cincy and it was a bad fit. I'll take 4 years of him over 1 of Goldwire. Although if it's Goldwire I won't be dissapointed.
                  I hear you, but we know what a poor shooting PG looks like. He is a good defender, but you have to have a threat to shoot and score from a PG.

Comment

We lost Seymore, Bilau, Poor Bear, TW and AG and have gained Grant and Mcfarland.
                    This seems like a significant net loss to me. Tulsa heading north and we are heading south.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                      We lost Seymore, Bilau, Poor Bear, TW and AG and have gained Grant and Mcfarland.
                      This seems like a significant net loss to me. Tulsa heading north and we are heading south.
                      Yeah but to be fair...TW and AG were seniors anyways. In a normal year their gone for good. Bilal and Seymore played what a combined 8 seconds??? And Poor Bear God Bless him was a couple-few weight classes above his pay grade. I think we got a couple good new guys where needed to go along with our core group! Plus we got a few more shots to land another.
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Huh. And outside of Trey and Gilbert I don't think we lost anything significant. And I didn't expect Trey or Gilbert to come back so I don't even count then. At worst we are breaking even right now IMHO.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

So your taking Tulsa when we play next year? I'll take that bet!

We are on our way to a huge gain with this class.

Comment

We aren't done yet. I think that McFarlane is at least one step up from Poor Bear and Bilau. When we are done, I don't see Mo being all we have next year as a Big like he was this year. And we might have some rim protection.

Comment

What the everlasting **** are you talking about?
                              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Tulsa has now signed Horne again, Chapman out of OUR backyard and 5* Thompson.
                                Doubt we sweep them next year. Every year numerous posters get excited and hyped
                                over our recruits ( Bilau is a perfect example ) but there have been many others. As
                                of right now I'd just say Tulsa is on a better path than us. IMHO PG remains a big
                                question mark as does PF and a back up / future center. Our best players TE and DD
                                both probably will only be here another season and Mo will be gone, as well. What then
                                especially on offense???

Comment

Working...
                                X