Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
    The old saying "We need MAKERS"
    I always have a good supply of "makers" on hand just add a dash of ice and water

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

Negative. Kids who can make shots.

DRB%: Houston:147th. Baylor: 267th. UCLA: 66th. Granted Houston and Baylor crash the O boards with bad intentions.

AdjO: Houston: 6. Baylor: 3. UCLA: 14. And of course the cheat code Gonzaga: 1. Give me a top 10 offense over a top 10 rebounding squad any day.

Let's just both agree to follow '12-'13 WSU model to the F4. Top 30 AdjO/D. Top 20 ORB/DRB%.
      This is historic.

To sum up your findings, if you want to be a F4 Team or a Top 10-20 Team, you probably need both. I still think that some shooting can be developed. Ricky, for example can improve his shooting consistency from 3, and free throws. Tyson can become a better free throw shooter. CJ can also become a better outside shooter with lots of practice.
      Last edited by Shockm; April 3, 2021, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

Negative. Kids who can make shots.

DRB%: Houston:147th. Baylor: 267th. UCLA: 66th. Granted Houston and Baylor crash the O boards with bad intentions.

AdjO: Houston: 6. Baylor: 3. UCLA: 14. And of course the cheat code Gonzaga: 1. Give me a top 10 offense over a top 10 rebounding squad any day.

Let's just both agree to follow '12-'13 WSU model to the F4. Top 30 AdjO/D. Top 20 ORB/DRB%.
        Houston is number one in offensive rebounding % and Baylor is #8.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Houston is number one in offensive rebounding % and Baylor is #8.
          If you don't miss shots though.... who needs offensive rebounding, right?
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

I always have a good supply of "makers" on hand just add a dash of ice and water
            They always hit the mark
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Well we know who is transferring, and we know one who has committed. I was hoping for an article on who we are recruiting by now. Signing is only just a little more than a week away.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

If you don't miss shots though.... who needs offensive rebounding, right?
                I think what KenPom measures is % of misses that are rebounded.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

I think what KenPom measures is % of misses that are rebounded.
                  Correct.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Carlton goes from UConn to Houston.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Brendan Barry from Temple in the portal. 6'2" guard averaged 6.9 / 2.1 / 1.8 last season as a senior. One year of eligibility.

Comment

• Nysier Brooks (originally with Cincy, then transferred to Miami) has just committed to Ole Miss.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                            Carlton goes from UConn to Houston.
                            I PROMISE you Coach Sampson will turn Carlton into a beast there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              Gag me, if he ends up at KU...
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                                Carlton goes from UConn to Houston.
                                that's huge...........so is he

Comment

Working...
                                X