No announcement yet.

2021 Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gethro Muscadin (6;10" 220 LB) center out of KU in the portal. Originally from Haiti and played at ASPIRE Academy. Offered by WSU out of high school. Was a 4* kid but did not play much at KU last year averaging just 3 minutes per game. Four years of eligibility.

View the profile of New Mexico Lobos Forward Gethro Muscadin on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• SMU's Ethan Chargois in the portal.

Comment

• Held an offer from WSU out of high school. One (or two) years left to play.

http://https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/4397037/christian-bishop

Comment

• Creighton F Christian Bishop (JR) is entering the transfer portal. http://verbalcommits.com/players/christian-bishop

KC kid

Comment

• You heard it here on this post first - Christian Bishop from Creighton has entered the portal. He is a KC kid. Breaking news.

Comment

• There are several big men in the portal that would fit what we need. I think that Bishop actually played the 5 at Creighton. No one was a straight 5 this year, for Creighton, but he was their tallest starter and played a lot of minutes. If he would be interested in the Shox, he would fit into the Stretch 4 really well.

Comment

• Big YES on Bishop who could play 4 and/or 5

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  There are several big men in the portal that would fit what we need. I think that Bishop actually played the 5 at Creighton. No one was a straight 5 this year, for Creighton, but he was their tallest starter and played a lot of minutes. If he would be interested in the Shox, he would fit into the Stretch 4 really well.
                  Am I looking at the wrong Christian Bishop? His stats say he shoots 0.1 threes per game and is a 55% FT shooter. That doesn’t scream stretch 4 to me but I’ve never actually seen him play that I know of.

Comment

• Yesufu from Drake just went into the portal. Probably doesn't want to play 2nd fiddle to Roman Penn again.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      Yesufu from Drake just went into the portal. Probably doesn't want to play 2nd fiddle to Roman Penn again.
                      The way he played when he came in for him....I don't blame him honestly. He is a starter for sure.

And Penn doesn't deserve to sit either.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Comment

• Marcos Santos Silva (6'7" 245 LB) power forward from Texas Tech via VCU is back in the portal after leaving VCU last year. Averaged 8.3 / 6.4 / 1.3 / 1.1 points rebounds assists blocks for the Red Raiders last season. Likely gonna be some exodus from TT with Beard going to Texas. Some might follow him.

View the profile of Texas Tech Red Raiders Forward Marcus Santos-Silva on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                            Marcos Santos Silva (6'7" 245 LB) power forward from Texas Tech via VCU is back in the portal after leaving VCU last year. Averaged 8.3 / 6.4 / 1.3 / 1.1 points rebounds assists blocks for the Red Raiders last season. Likely gonna be some exodus from TT with Beard going to Texas. Some might follow him.

View the profile of Texas Tech Red Raiders Forward Marcus Santos-Silva on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

https://verbalcommits.com/players/marcus-santos-silva
                            Holy hell this guy has been in school 10 years it feels like.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Holy hell this guy has been in school 10 years it feels like.
                              We can make a spot for him. And he could bring Burton back as well.

Comment

• This is *my* guy. Caught a couple of UGA games and he looked legit.

Comment

Working...
                                X