Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Sounds like a Star Wars character.
    Obi-O Ha-hoxie. The Jedi order could only take one, and they chose his buddy, Obi Wan Kenobi since they didn't have a robe big enough to fit Obi-O. Ended up running the mess hall in a mining encampment on Alderon. Rumor has it he was finally going to get to meet the Princess upon her return, but it got destroyed by the Death Star first.

Comment

Originally from Hoxie, Kansas. Two years of eligibility remaining. Shot 71% around the rim and 62% from the free-throw line.

Harlan Obioha Career Stats - NCAAM - ESPN

Comment

Could be a decently solid backup. Really hard to tell much based on numbers in the MAAC.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Quincy Acy
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I really don’t mean this in a negative way about Kenny. I have said before I’d rather him stay than go.

But gun to my head, I’d probably pick someone with this guy above Pohto as a backup 5. Someone like this is perfect.

Comment

Inquiring minds would like to know, how in the "____ ____ _____ __ _____" did he end up in Hoxie, Kansas?

image.png

Comment

He was supposed to play football in college but kept growing. Decided he liked basketball. I wanted us to sign him out of high school. Very good passer too.

Comment

All I got was made fun of.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    Could be a decently solid backup. Really hard to tell much based on numbers in the MAAC.
                    And he could make it all his for the next year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                        More unathletic than I would have assumed looking at his box.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

But he's big and plays fairly strong. The man isn't going to fear contact as he was once a promising football player.

For everyone that bitched that Pohto wasn't a bruiser and was more finesse, a guy like this should make them happy.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Moves a little like Echinique did. I would take that!
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

The ole Hoxie Kansas pipeline...

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                The ole Hoxie Kansas pipeline...

I always liked her
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X