Kuluel Mading 6'9 PF 2021 to Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuluel Mading 6'9 PF 2021 to Buffalo

Shockers offered 6'9 forward Kuluel Mading from Burlington, North Carolina yesterday. Kuluel attends the Burlington School, same high school as JaDun Michael. Ranked #34 at his position by Rivals. Other offers at this point include VCU, Providence, Clemson, Wilmington, Greensboro, Elon, Radford, Hampton, Western Carolina.

Rivals: https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...-mading-268590
    247: https://247sports.com/player/kuluel-mading-46097758/
    VC: http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/kuluel-mading

This kid can get up in a hurry, love it

Comment

This guy reminds me a little of Jaden Seymour, but he reminds me a lot more of Esahia Nyiwe who we didn't get. A true 4 who can step out and play the stretch or post up at the basket, plus he can play the 5 if necessary. Ultra Long arms, rim protector, nice on offense and he is just going to get better.

Comment

NM

Comment

Comment

What I love about his play is that not once did he catch the ball near the basket and feel a need to dribble it before before dunking it.

Comment

Comment

Jersey #131 huh? That school must have retired a boatload of numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Jersey #131 huh? That school must have retired a boatload of numbers.
                  In case you aren’t being sarcastic, those are usually given out at showcase events so that coaches can keep track of the players from all the teams.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Comment

Another high ranked black athlete going to a historic black college/university. Kudos to him.

Comment

Wow! With Makur Maker and Mading signing with Howard, this is huge. They will be really good. Good for these young men and for these schools.

Comment

Hey Rulz, this our next big? Monzy retweeted this.

Comment

So, if HCIB gets a couple 4*+ verbals by spring, does that change the thought process on our next HC? (Yes I can count.)

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              Hey Rulz, this our next big? Monzy retweeted this.

Now that would be something awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X