X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Comment

Went to junior high and high school with his mother. She was a tremendous athlete in her own right and tall. Not surprised he is this tall and talented. Would be nice to snag him.

Comment

Cameron is ranked 23rd nationally is his class by ESPN. One spot ahead of Bronny James

Comment

Watched the video of him. Kid has a lot of patience and poise on the offense end. Doesn't appear to force much and waits for his spot. Long athletic and has range. Disrupter on the defensive end.

Comment

Interesting tidbit. his father Cortez, mentioned earlier, played his senior year at DII University of Southern Indiana after leaving Tennessee. Played for Bruce Pearl at USI and helped them win a Natty in 1995. Was the player of the game in the Championship game.

Comment

Wants to visit WSU!! I hope the coaches are all over this! Thanks to wichshock65 for the heads up.

on3.com/news/cameron-barnes-2023-four-star-discusses-recruitment-visits/

Comment

Nm

Comment

Does he have extended family in Wichita?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Does he have extended family in Wichita?
                      See post #14 above.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

See post #14 above.
                        Can you just repost it so we don’t have to scroll?

Comment

I read something recently where kids at Sunday School were asked to describe some difficult or traumatic event that they had to overcome in life.

One of the answers was "sometimes our I-pad gets a little laggy".

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            I read something recently where kids at Sunday School were asked to describe some difficult or traumatic event that they had to overcome in life.

One of the answers was "sometimes our I-pad gets a little laggy".

Perspective right there...

Comment

As mentioned by shoxlax. Entered the portal yesterday. Has ties to Wichita and was interested in WSU in the past. Redshirted his freshman year at Ole Miss and will have four years left.

Last edited by shocks02; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Yes Please
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X