Matt Haarms - 7'3" Center - 4th Year Transfer (Purdue) to BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NM
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I don't think we're getting this guy. Interesting speculation, but he's going to get more $$ for playing D1 than he could get in the G League and probably most Euro teams.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Taylor Eldridge just told me on Twitter WSU was no longer pursuing him. Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShocker2006 View Post
          Taylor Eldridge just told me on Twitter WSU was no longer pursuing him. Bummer.
          Might mean we just got someone else we were after.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Darn, guess she moved...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post

Might be that the asking price was too high.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I wonder why he isn't declaring (maybe he is?) for the NBA draft? At 8'3" (Pins measuring system), you'd think he'd be a late first or second round draft choice; if not, he'd be picked up by someone. 8'3" guys don't grow on trees.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post

If it's the same tweet I saw (which I can't seem to find now), it sounded like the staff backed off because his recruiting got too big, too fast and they are wanting to be more patient.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

If it's the same tweet I saw (which I can't seem to find now), it sounded like the staff backed off because his recruiting got too big, too fast and they are wanting to be more patient.
                    Yeah, that was the thread. I guess we shall see...

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      Darn, guess she moved...

I can’t seem to focus on anything else on this thread. Damn you WstateU!

Comment

Maybe we can sign her to be our center. This could be her signature move and I am sure the opponent would be distracted enough for the Shox to steal the ball. Worth a scholarship I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                          Maybe we can sign her to be our center. This could be her signature move and I am sure the opponent would be distracted enough for the Shox to steal the ball. Worth a scholarship I would think.
                          You don't think the Shocks would be distracted, plus the refs, plus the coaches and the crowd (although the reaction of the crowd could be mixed). Still, I can see using a scholarship.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

You don't think the Shocks would be distracted, plus the refs, plus the coaches and the crowd (although the reaction of the crowd could be mixed). Still, I can see using a scholarship.
                            You are getting too technical. I'm looking at more of the BIG picture. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

You are getting too technical. I'm looking at more of the BIG picture. ;)
                              I think you just want to see her box out.

Comment

Originally posted by Triticum View Post

I think you just want to see her box out.

(but nicely played)
                                “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Working...
                                X