Esahia Nyiwe 6'10 F/C 2020 JUCO to Texas Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelback View Post

That's if he truly is 6"9" player's always trying to squeeze a inch or two on the height.
    Maybe that's true, but it doesn't take a genius to see that he plays above the rim. I'd take a 6'9 jumping jack that has a high ceiling. The bigger problem is most likely that we have to beat out Texas Tech for his services. If we don't get him, there are others out there.

Comment

The Shocks had an EO. Unless, the Coaching Staff has something brewing on another big, EN would be a nice addition IMO. Maybe they will also find a key player that would really help us for 2021/22 and could practice with our squad this Season.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Jaden Seymour may be 20-30 lbs. from being another gazelle who could rotate in at the same positions (only 6’9” but just as long arms). What would you call three players. Bookends wouldn’t work.
        I don't know what they would be called, but I would call us triumphant.

Comment

Isn't this fellow's name the phrase from the Book of Mormon musical?
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

No doubt. In fact, way ahead especially since only 1 of the 3 guys we are talking about is officially a Shocker at this point and none of them have played in a D-1 basketball game.
            And what is wrong with doing that as fans on a message board? Not sure I get the point of the negativity.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Jaden Seymour may be 20-30 lbs. from being another gazelle who could rotate in at the same positions (only 6’9” but just as long arms). What would you call three players. Bookends wouldn’t work.
              We have had a three-headed monster. Perhaps it's time for a three-legged monster?

Or maybe . . .

After all, we do have a plethora of new players!

Comment

The Bermuda Triangle ??? Nightmare on Hillside ???

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

And what is wrong with doing that as fans on a message board? Not sure I get the point of the negativity.
                  And exactly where did i say there was anything wrong with it. I was just agreeing that we were no doubt getting ahead of ourselves which would seem to be pretty indisputable and which I was also a participant in BTW.

Comment

Just committed to Texas Tech. https://twitter.com/zayenyiwe/status...445597187?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by SshockerR View Post
                      Dammit.

Comment

I really like him, thought he would have been perfect fit for the long, athletic guards WSU brought in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

Dammit.
                          you cleaned it up, but yeah

Comment

I see Burton picking Tech Texas tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                            X