Esahia Nyiwe 6'10 F/C 2020 JUCO to Texas Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    Some highlights from last season at Clarendon.

I do like this guy. He’s versatile, super quick, straight up, quick, big time jumper who doesn’t need a step to go skyward, shot blocker, good handles for a big, and a decent shot that will improve.

Comment

I like this guy a LOT. So quick off his feet and down the floor, very similar to my impression of JoB so far. That could be a very potent tandem of similar type players that would feast off of AG and CP type quarterback skills. Go get this guy!!

Comment

heck YES

Comment

Originally posted by B&Gpassion View Post
          I like this guy a LOT. So quick off his feet and down the floor, very similar to my impression of JoB so far. That could be a very potent tandem of similar type players that would feast off of AG and CP type quarterback skills. Go get this guy!!
          Yeah I agree. Pretty intriguing to thing about this young man and Josaphat as a matched pair of 6-10 bookends who may very well be able to run and jump with the bunch of gazelles 3G has assembled on the wings.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
            Some highlights from last season at Clarendon.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Yeah I agree. Pretty intriguing to thing about this young man and Josaphat as a matched pair of 6-10 bookends who may very well be able to run and jump with the bunch of gazelles 3G has assembled on the wings.
              Jaden Seymour may be 20-30 lbs. from being another gazelle who could rotate in at the same positions (only 6’9” but just as long arms). What would you call three players. Bookends wouldn’t work.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Jaden Seymour may be 20-30 lbs. from being another gazelle who could rotate in at the same positions (only 6’9” but just as long arms). What would you call three players. Bookends wouldn’t work.
                I think in today's vernacular they would be called a throuple although I would probably call them the tribods.

Comment

Triumvirate
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

As Rock said when he was fighting Ivan Drago -- "I see three of him". To which Paulie responded -- "Hit the one in the middle"

Comment

The Holy Trinity

....are we getting too far ahead of ourselves?

Comment

Trifecta

Comment

Originally posted by shockersx View Post

No doubt. In fact, way ahead especially since only 1 of the 3 guys we are talking about is officially a Shocker at this point and none of them have played in a D-1 basketball game.

Comment

The Holy Trinity

That has NEVER stopped us at SN before.

Comment

The Holy Trinity

yes

Comment

That's if he truly is 6"9" player's always trying to squeeze a inch or two on the height.

Comment

Working...
                                X