Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Man Prospects (not actually pursuing any to my knowledge)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

7 foot 235. Went to Sunrise Christian
    This had the guy we go hard after!

Comment

https://247sports.com/college/iowa/A...en--145676003/

Grad transfer from Iowa. Has dealt with some injuries that seemed to effect his last year stats.

Cordell Pemsl

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

7 foot 235. Went to Sunrise Christian
        Looks like he made some nice strides from his freshman year to his sophomore year.

Liam Robbins (21) Forward - Sophomore (2019-20): Started all 34 games and averaged 14.1 points, 7.1 rebounds and 2.9 blocks per game ... named second-team All-MVC,

Comment

Hi doesn’t seem to fit to new mold of athlete WSU looks to be recruiting.
          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            Hi doesn’t seem to fit to new mold of athlete WSU looks to be recruiting.
            Yeap I hear what you are saying. But I looked up his video on mix tape where they show all the kinds of blocks he can make.. He seems to move pretty well for a big man. He was guarding guys out on the perimeter. His timing for block shots is excellent. Time to wait and see what happens.

PS one of those highlights showed him blocking several shots against Cincy.
            Last edited by TheShocktocles; April 4, 2020, 04:55 PM.

Comment

He's was 5th in blocks in all of D1.

Comment

Robbins has actually slimmed down a lot. When he arrived at Sunrise for a year before heading to Drake he weighed in at right around 300 lbs. He is at 235 now.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...es/4766935002/

Appears to be a late bloomer.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Yeap I hear what you are saying. But I looked up his video on mix tape where they show all the kinds of blocks he can make.. He seems to move pretty well for a big man. He was guarding guys out on the perimeter. His timing for block shots is excellent. Time to wait and see what happens.

PS one of those highlights showed him blocking several shots against Cincy.
                  Is this the video you are referring to?

Comment

I’m sorry. Is this guy better than AM?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Is this the video you are referring to?

Yes. I think this is it. I didnt look at it again but the music was the same. LOL Sometimes I can't listen to the music. But was surprised I could on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                        I didn't see anybody dunking on him. And I didnt see guys going around him and shooting layups off the glass. He seemed to be in position to at least contest the shot. But what he actually did was block the shot. What stood out to me was that when guys tried to take him one on one he blocked the shot. So yeah in my opinion he is better than AM. But I guess the coaches will decide. Go shocks.

Comment

a lot, yes

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            6’10 F Esahia Nyiwe (2020) of Clarendon College has been offered by Texas Tech
                            Check out the new thread on Big E.

Comment

Not even close. I saw him in parts of a couple of games this year. Move well, can anticipate. Head and shoulders above what Mit could ever be.

Comment

I think the shocks would be improved in the center position if they could get him or Nyiwe. NYiwe certainly has more athletic bounce in his game. And he seems to have a good stroke. Hoping we get one of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X