Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clarence Jackson 6'6 G/F 2020 JUCO a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liking the 3 years to play. Shot 50.7 FG%, 69.1% FT, 50.7% FG, averaged 13.3 ppg
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

So sounds like he might be our attempt to find another Cle/Markis? Cle posted up which was nice. I don’t see that in any of this kids highlights fwiw. All the same, I like long athletic dudes that can shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
        So sounds like he might be our attempt to find another Cle/Markis? Cle posted up which was nice. I don’t see that in any of this kids highlights fwiw. All the same, I like long athletic dudes that can shoot.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            where does this kid fit?
            He fits like a glove!
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

NM
              The Assman

Comment

Classes are filling out really nice. If we add another grad transfer and a sophomore they would be 100% balanced lol

Comment

Hope he grows the hair back out!
                  The Assman

Comment

At 6-6? Okay, a bit smaller version of Markis/Cle but perhaps a little better floor game than Markis maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

At 6-6?
                      Dunno maybe. His Hudl video said 6’7. Dexter plays quite a bit of 4 at 6’5.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                        Not a whole lot of tape out there, but here's one I found (music is NSFW, if that even applies anymore)

I've seen more energy at the nursing home down the street.

Comment

Dunno maybe. His Hudl video said 6’7. Dexter plays quite a bit of 4 at 6’5.
                          It will be interesting to see what 3G has in mind with this team. No question he is putting together a pretty impressive stable of athletes. I see a swarming, pesky defense backed up by team rebounding and perhaps more transition offense. Bilau can run, Wade can run, Jackson looks like he can run, all of our wings and guards can run. Poor-Bear may be the only guy on the roster at this point who is more Hound Dog than Greyhound.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

It will be interesting to see what 3G has in mind with this team. No question he is putting together a pretty impressive stable of athletes. I see a swarming, pesky defense backed up by team rebounding and perhaps more transition offense. Bilau can run, Wade can run, Jackson looks like he can run, all of our wings and guards can run. Poor-Bear may be the only guy on the roster at this point who is more Hound Dog than Greyhound.
                            Hoping it also means 3-4 shot blockers on the floor at all times too.

Comment

"He said he picked WSU over other finalists in LSU, Texas Tech, New Mexico State, Boise State and Iona."

Ok, so he had some better offers than what was noted

Comment

Reminds me of Gordon.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X