• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collin Holloway, 6'6" SF, 2020

Taylor Eldridge
    @tayloreldridge
    ·
    29m
    Looks like Wichita State is interested in Collin Holloway, a 6-foot-6, 215-pound forward high school senior from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Holloway delivered back-to-back 30-point double-doubles to lead Port Allen to Class 2A championship earlier this month.

Collin Holloway
    @CollinHolloway1
    · 1h
    Great talks with Coach Brown at Wichita State and Coach Kirby at Georgetown over the past week. I look forward to continue researching all of the programs that are recruiting me and making a decision with my family once everything clears up. I hope that everyone stays safe

Comment

Collin Holloway may not be a well-known name around the state just yet, but that's sure to change over the next couple of seasons. He's a versatile 2020 pros...
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I don't see it with this kid. In almost 6 minutes of highlights he dunked once and made 1 perimeter shot. Doesn't look overly athletic or explosive.

Comment

Sounds like he has offers from New Orleans, Texas State, and McNeese State currently.

Nike EYBL stats: https://www.d1circuit.com/roster_players/32659503

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
            I don't see it with this kid. In almost 6 minutes of highlights he dunked once and made 1 perimeter shot. Doesn't look overly athletic or explosive.
            I agree. Although, he does have a better left hand than Darral Willis. He is smooth. Maybe he's still growing?

Comment

Reminds me of Evan Wessel.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                Ohhh, maybe he’ll walk on

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                  Easy there.

Those kind don't come along very often. He (Wessel) hit some big shots against a ranked Panther squad with the title on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Easy there.

Those kind don't come along very often. He (Wessel) hit some big shots against a ranked Panther squad with the title on the line.

I have seen both of them play at the same age.

He doesn’t make the highlight reels, but does all the little things to help his team win.

Comment

Scored 30 in back to back games. Hard to imagine that given that tape

Comment

Just to clarify, I think that tape is from his Junior year and the back to back 30 point performances are from the state tournament his senior year.

Comment

good point

Comment

NM
                            The Assman

Comment

Hello ? need a couple PG's and a 6'9 stretch 4...……...now we need at least one more decent center also. I have been a fan
                              over 60 years with season tickets much of the time. When we were 16-1 I was thinking about four more for kids but not now. If something
                              doesn't change fast we won't be selling out games next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X