Jaden Seymour 6'8 F 2020 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocker22 View Post

Where did you see that? I have seen nothing like that.
    I got that vibe from his replies back to Stevenson... Could be nothing... Just a vibe

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post

I got that vibe from his replies back to Stevenson... Could be nothing... Just a vibe
      Ever have that friend try to talk you into the MLM he is selling for that month? You go along, knowing all the while you will never join because he’s your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by homegrownshocker View Post

That rule is probably put in as the season continuous and the same mistakes keep being made over and over again. Coaches at lower levels have used the same system, at some point you have to be accountable for your play. Many of the mistakes that we made against Houston (in particular) led to lay-ups on the other end. That is not a recipe for winning.
        IMG_20200403_123107.jpg

Comment

For reference, in Feb of last year before he tore his ACL Jaden had a .9434 rating on 247. That would have made him the 105 ranked player in his class.

That's a couple spots above Jadun Michael who just decommitted

Comment

Likely climbed the rankings too, if he would have played
            The Assman

Comment

Comment

pinstripers looks like those Carolina boys have been talking to Burton.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                  This kid is more KD than CH.
                  He's more Kevin Durant than Clevin Hannah!

WOW!

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                    pinstripers looks like those Carolina boys have been talking to Burton.
                    crazy, isn't it

Comment

You know how every AAC team has that big guy that steps out and takes a 3, and everyone in CKA groans cause it’s horrible looking form but he makes it, and we leave him unguarded for like 3 straight possessions...

Maybe Jaden can be that dude for us.

(his shot doesn’t look ugly fwiw)

Comment

This coaching staff ****ing sucks.

I wonder if we’ll look back at the transfer fest of 2020 as a blessing in disguise?

Comment

That kind of turnover was one of Seymour’s questions for the WSU coaches, but the recruit said he felt comfortable joining the program after talking with Marshall, Waterman and Craig & Erik Stevenson.

“I definitely asked about it because I mean, who wouldn’t? But it didn’t really bother me too much,” Seymour said. “Everybody has their own path, and if they feel like a different path was better for them, then that’s their own opinion. I believe this is my path.”

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                            This coaching staff ****ing sucks.

I wonder if we’ll look back at the transfer fest of 2020 as a blessing in disguise?
                            Agree. Starting to think this reset is exactly what we needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post

Agree. Starting to think this reset is exactly what we needed.
                              Looking at how all of this has so quickly fallen into place, starting to think 3G had enough and showed most of the guys the door. Wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Now that we signed Jayden, can we trade Chandler for his older brother Hunter Seymour at Cabrillo College in California? A sophomore that averaged 11 points and 10 rebounds this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X