Jaden Seymour 6'8 F 2020 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

6'9 195 Jaden Seymour reminds you of Carl Hall 6'6 240?
    No, re-read my original post... I never compared body types, measurements, or playing styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I'm not worried about the NBA, but his comment of "I'm not sure" about coming back to WSU if he stays in college isn't exactly soothing.
      Marshall, Taylor, and The Athletic all have said he’s coming back. Why are you worrying?

Comment

We're just trying to get that homecourt advantage for our games at ECU obviously.

Comment

From Taylor's article on Jaden:

“I know he’s a pretty hard coach and I definitely like that,” Seymour said. “I like a coach who is going to be honest with me and try to get the best out of me and not sugar coat anything. I’m looking forward to it.”
          Music to my ears.
          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Marshall, Taylor, and The Athletic all have said he’s coming back. Why are you worrying?
            The words from the horse's mouth weren't exactly "Hell, yeah I'll be back! Why would I leave"
            The Assman

Comment

The words from the horse's mouth weren't exactly "Hell, yeah I'll be back! Why would I leave"
              Why would he say that? That doesn’t sound natural.

Comment

Gregg Marshall's history at Winthrop no doubt plays into his confidence in the pipelines in the Carolinas. Word is Houston was looking at Seymour too. Sampson also recruits those pipelines a lot with great success.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

It’s sort of what we do here on SN.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

I mean , for God’s sake, Bob Richey is taking over for 3G, haven’t you heard?

Comment

Wait...he trained with Gabe and still committed to WSU? That has to be fake news. Gabe surely would have warned him about 3G being a meanie-head. I mean, Dumbass-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named said that former players know all about the one-mistake-and-get-pulled rule.
                      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                          Wait...he trained with Gabe and still committed to WSU? That has to be fake news. Gabe surely would have warned him about 3G being a meanie-head. I mean, Dumbass-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named said that former players know all about the one-mistake-and-get-pulled rule.
                          That rule is probably put in as the season continuous and the same mistakes keep being made over and over again. Coaches at lower levels have used the same system, at some point you have to be accountable for your play. Many of the mistakes that we made against Houston (in particular) led to lay-ups on the other end. That is not a recipe for winning.

Comment

Yeah, I guess not. The winds seem to be blowing overwhelmingly in one direction though.

Comment

Originally posted by homegrownshocker View Post

That rule is probably put in as the season continuous and the same mistakes keep being made over and over again. Coaches at lower levels have used the same system, at some point you have to be accountable for your play. Many of the mistakes that we made against Houston (in particular) led to lay-ups on the other end. That is not a recipe for winning.
                              We had enough 'atomic bombs' to bring down Russia...
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

This kid is more KD than CH.

Has work to do body wise, but has all the skills to be a difference maker.

While I love me some HCGM, let’s call this NC pipeline what it is.... why the guy who used to play for him is sitting next to him on the bench.

Plus an assist from GB. It is no accident that he was the WSU player in the pic. GB a really good ambassador for WSU!

Comment

Working...
                                X