Jaden Seymour 6'8 F 2020 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaden Seymour 6'8 F 2020 a Shocker!

Do we only recruit North Carolina now? Seymour was a Rivals150 player before tearing his ACL. Played at Northside Christian in Charlotte. Offers from NC State, Virginia Tech, USF, Charleston, Appalachian St, Coastal Carolina, Elon, UNCG, Mercer, Hampton. Sure would be nice if he could play the stretch 4.

Rivals: https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...seymour-223284
    247: https://247sports.com/Player/Jaden-Seymour-46057853/
    VC: http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/jaden-seymour

#22 in White:

A Gabe Blair sighting!

Now that's a great Deep Tracks selection right there.
    The Assman

Comment

Looks to me right now like D Gordon as a high school Senior. He has a long way to go to be 230 lb. Gabe Blair but at some point, if he has the patience, he could get there. He definitely is athletic, and has some skills.
      Last edited by Shockm; March 25, 2020, 10:57 AM.

Comment

He could be our Dr. Quinn medicine man.

Comment

Other AAC schools poking around. Jaden says he's 6'9 now.

Another edition of "Four Corners" with Phenom Hoops, as we bring you four different topics of interest and trust us, there is a lot to talk about with everything going on. Check out the latest...

Comment

Seems we recruited another North Carolina high schooler who was getting a lot of attention until he tore up his knee and missed his junior year IIRC. He turned out to be pretty good, until he decided to pull chocks that is.

Comment

Northside Chrisitan (NC) wing Jaden Seymour is ready to decide next month.

Comment

Comment

Watched some highlights of this young man tonight. He really has some talent. Good inside and outside game. He would be a nice addition to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                    Watched some highlights of this young man tonight. He really has some talent. Good inside and outside game. He would be a nice addition to the team.
                    I’d be pretty happy if they took this kid in as a redshirt, bulked him up a bit. Could be one of those long, rangy athletic 4s that could guard on the perimeter and compete above the rim too. Just not sure how many kids want to redshirt and have the patience to develop their game over a period of time now.

Comment

Originally posted by shockersx View Post

I’d be pretty happy if they took this kid in as a redshirt, bulked him up a bit. Could be one of those long, rangy athletic 4s that could guard on the perimeter and compete above the rim too. Just not sure how many kids want to redshirt and have the patience to develop their game over a period of time now.
                      Just really shouldn't redshirt freshmen.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I'm not sure I agree with Bobb but I think that the new first time transfer rules may change how basketball was done (in past times) for the non-P5 schools. Redshirts, and developing players may become a thing of the past, and Marshall may find out that even players like Ricky Council IV, and Chaunce Jenkins aren't patient sitting on the bench and choose to transfer and that we end up developing them for other teams. This may change how we have done out business in the past, and force GM to change for the future. There used to be some loyalty among coaches, players, and fans that may just go out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                          I'm not sure I agree with Bobb but I think that the new first time transfer rules may change how basketball was done (in past times) for the non-P5 schools. Redshirts, and developing players may become a thing of the past, and Marshall may find out that even players like Ricky Council IV, and Chaunce Jenkins aren't patient sitting on the bench and choose to transfer and that we end up developing them for other teams. This may change how we have done out business in the past, and force GM to change for the future.
                          And other teams will develop players for us. It works both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                            I'm not sure I agree with Bobb but I think that the new first time transfer rules may change how basketball was done (in past times) for the non-P5 schools. Redshirts, and developing players may become a thing of the past, and Marshall may find out that even players like Ricky Council IV, and Chaunce Jenkins aren't patient sitting on the bench and choose to transfer and that we end up developing them for other teams. This may change how we have done out business in the past, and force GM to change for the future. There used to be some loyalty among coaches, players, and fans that may just go out the window.
                            I don't think it's a done deal that the new transfer rule passes

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Just really shouldn't redshirt freshmen.
                              Prep school vs Redshirt at D1...

Comment

Working...
                              X