Elias King 6'8 F Miss State Transfer to Middle Tenn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elias King 6'8 F Miss State Transfer to Middle Tenn

Only played 20 minutes for Mississippi State this season. Would be a Sit 1 Play 3 transfer unless granted a waiver. Originally fro Suwanee, Georgia. Hearing from KU, Syracuse, Michigan, Washington, UNLV, USC, Pitt, Oregon State, Murray State, Middle Tennessee.

Stats: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...742/elias-king

Highlights:

A Deantoni Gordon doppelganger. I would just as soon Deantoni and stayed around but he didn't.

Comment

Hmmm...

https://twitter.com/Eliasking15/stat...19210822520834

Would love to add former 4* recruit King to the mix with 3 years of eligibility.

Comment

wow

Comment

They are both from the ATL area so I am sure they are familiar. Hopefully AG is putting on the press to get him to join. Would add some height and versatility as well as continue to balance out the classes.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            They are both from the ATL area so I am sure they are familiar. Hopefully AG is putting on the press to get him to join. Would add some height and versatility as well as continue to balance out the classes.
            Not if he sits one

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Not if he sits one
              If rule change passes he won't have to sit. Guess it's all in your perspective though.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

If rule change passes he won't have to sit.
                true

Comment

What's this guys story? 4 star guy who plays in 6 games for 3 minute average..... at Mississippi State?

Comment

Don't we have enough 1-3 players. We need a 4/5. This kid is not the answer to our roster at this time IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                      Don't we have enough 1-3 players. We need a 4/5. This kid is not the answer to our roster at this time IMO.
                      I dunno how good he is but I would assume a 6'8 F could play the 4

Comment

I wonder if SHOXAAC was referring to the addition of Jordan Lathon to Taylor Eldridge's recruiting grid.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I dunno how good he is but I would assume a 6'8 F could play the 4
                          Not according to his bio. It states he can play the 1-3 positions.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            I wonder if SHOXAAC was referring to the addition of Jordan Lathon to Taylor Eldridge's recruiting grid.
                            Him too. Don't we have enough smalls...we need bigs.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Him too. Don't we have enough smalls...we need bigs.
                              Well we do have 3 scholarship. A young PG might not hurt but I would be picky. Probably need to be less picky on a couple of bigs but you don't want to just settle if you don't have to.

Comment

Working...
                              X