Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elias King 6'8 F Miss State Transfer

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Elias King 6'8 F Miss State Transfer

    Only played 20 minutes for Mississippi State this season. Would be a Sit 1 Play 3 transfer unless granted a waiver. Originally fro Suwanee, Georgia. Hearing from KU, Syracuse, Michigan, Washington, UNLV, USC, Pitt, Oregon State, Murray State, Middle Tennessee.

    Stats: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...742/elias-king



    Highlights:

  • #2
    A Deantoni Gordon doppelganger. I would just as soon Deantoni and stayed around but he didn't.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hmmm...

      https://twitter.com/Eliasking15/stat...19210822520834

      Would love to add former 4* recruit King to the mix with 3 years of eligibility.

      Comment


      • #4
        wow

        https://verbalcommits.com/players/elias-king

        Comment


        • #5
          They are both from the ATL area so I am sure they are familiar. Hopefully AG is putting on the press to get him to join. Would add some height and versatility as well as continue to balance out the classes.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            They are both from the ATL area so I am sure they are familiar. Hopefully AG is putting on the press to get him to join. Would add some height and versatility as well as continue to balance out the classes.
            Not if he sits one

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

              Not if he sits one
              If rule change passes he won't have to sit. Guess it's all in your perspective though.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

                If rule change passes he won't have to sit.
                true

                Comment


                • #9
                  What's this guys story? 4 star guy who plays in 6 games for 3 minute average..... at Mississippi State?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Don't we have enough 1-3 players. We need a 4/5. This kid is not the answer to our roster at this time IMO.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                      Don't we have enough 1-3 players. We need a 4/5. This kid is not the answer to our roster at this time IMO.
                      I dunno how good he is but I would assume a 6'8 F could play the 4

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I wonder if SHOXAAC was referring to the addition of Jordan Lathon to Taylor Eldridge's recruiting grid.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

                          I dunno how good he is but I would assume a 6'8 F could play the 4
                          Not according to his bio. It states he can play the 1-3 positions.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            I wonder if SHOXAAC was referring to the addition of Jordan Lathon to Taylor Eldridge's recruiting grid.
                            Him too. Don't we have enough smalls...we need bigs.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

                              Him too. Don't we have enough smalls...we need bigs.
                              Well we do have 3 scholarship. A young PG might not hurt but I would be picky. Probably need to be less picky on a couple of bigs but you don't want to just settle if you don't have to.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X