Amauri Hardy 6'2 PG UNLV Grad-Transfer to Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amauri Hardy 6'2 PG UNLV Grad-Transfer to Oregon

Shockers have reached out to 6'2 UNLV grad transfer Amauri Hardy. Long list for this one including Kentucky, Memphis, Texas Tech, Cincinnati, Michigan State, among others...

Stats: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...3/amauri-hardy

Highlights:

that kid is rocked up!

Comment

I have to be honest, I’m a bit skeptical when I see these “reports” from stockrisers. That website seems to rely on the players “self-reporting” so I take it with a grain of salt when I read how many schools are “ interested” in a certain player. Nonetheless, this guy is a stud.

Comment

He would certainly fill a need. An experienced grad transfer point guard. And we had pretty good luck with lefty point guards. Especially senior transfer lefty point guards, I like the fit in terms of position and class. Looks as good or better than any of our 3 departing point guards IMO.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Hard to get. If UK needs a PG he is a prime candidate to want an immediate Natty. Or he may decide to skip it and go immediately to the NBA like the Memphis grad transf. Last spring. He never played there. We can wish but prolly not gonna come here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
              Hard to get. If UK needs a PG he is a prime candidate to want an immediate Natty. Or he may decide to skip it and go immediately to the NBA like the Memphis grad transf. Last spring. He never played there. We can wish but prolly not gonna come here.
              After looking at this high light I can some of yaw calling him a ball hog. Lol

Comment

this kid can play PG

Comment

A little turnover prone, but he takes risks, and that leads to turnovers. From the looks of how he plays is seems likely his TO's are in the lane rather than sloppy passes,

View the profile of Oregon Ducks Guard Amauri Hardy on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Committed to Oregon.

Comment

Working...
                    X