Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alterique Gilbert 6'0 PG UConn Grad-Transfer a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in full agreement with the comments above. It was just my opinion that CG met the criteria for a player with three
    years left to come in and back up / learn from AG. I thought his 3* from rating services and being a local kid would make
    him a good fit especially if he had an understanding that he probably would be playing behind and learning from a
    5th year senior. I think he could surprise many people though and challenge for more minutes than you might think.

Comment

I like the kid and I hope he comes here, but he ain't ever gonna start at PG in the AAC. Not at point

Comment

Maybe he's still looking around?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
          *mostly still looking around

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
            My mama told me...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Come on, Oz, old buddy, don't let me down! Lol.

Comment

It’s a good time for an official announcement. Anybody know anything?

Comment

Yeah, I’m starving. Throw us a bone. Anything.

Comment

No news from me, but here are 22 minutes of Alterique highlights from this season if you're bored. Just came out today.

Comment

• Can aNyone proVide somE diScreet inSight, iF yoU Know wHat I meaN?
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• AG is exactly what the Shocks need. Wishing and hoping for his verbal which would be a big plus of other talent to join the black and yellow. A pure pt. guard that can quarterback our Shocks NOW.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                          Can aNyone proVide somE diScreet inSight, iF yoU Know wHat I meaN?
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                            AG is exactly what the Shocks need. Wishing and hoping for his verbal which would be a big plus of other talent to join the black and yellow. A pure pt. guard that can quarterback our Shocks NOW.
                            Is it possible the players WSU is recruiting are waiting to take official visits before making decisions. I mean AG has played in Wichita but he has not made an official visit. Nor have any of the other recruits. From reading the UCONN board many of them question the credibility of OZ. Maybe its not a good idea to put a lot of faith in a guy that many of us don't even know.

Comment

• I think the more definitive smoke was coming from the fact that both Kellen and Maggie Marshall followed AG on Instagram...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Is it possible the players WSU is recruiting are waiting to take official visits before making decisions. I mean AG has played in Wichita but he has not made an official visit. Nor have any of the other recruits. From reading the UCONN board many of them question the credibility of OZ. Maybe its not a good idea to put a lot of faith in a guy that many of us don't even know.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X