Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alterique Gilbert 6'0 PG UConn Grad-Transfer a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alterique Gilbert 6'0 PG UConn Grad-Transfer a Shocker!

WSU is one of four AAC teams who are interested in the former UCONN guard.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

2018-2019 Season Highlights

The Assman

Comment

The Assman

Comment

Really? Just reading the UCONN message board will give you plenty of information on him. Sigh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
          Really? Just reading the UCONN message board will give you plenty of information on him. Sigh!!!
          From what I saw at the boneyard, they were sad to see him go.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

From what I saw at the boneyard, they were sad to see him go.
            Ok if you say so. But go back and see what they said about him during the season. Some of those comments were brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Ok if you say so. But go back and see what they said about him during the season. Some of those comments were brutal.
              UGONE fans are brutal !

Comment

Wasn't he the best player they had a year ago, and then got hurt. Not near the same player?

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post

UGONE fans are brutal !
                  Yeap I agree with you on that. They are brutal. But there is a lot of debate on Gilbert over there. A lot of fans dislike him because he cant shoot free throws and turns the ball over. They say his on ball defense is good. Some say he is selfish on his drives to the basket and living in the past about his high school accomplishments. A lot of them said they liked him later this year I guess when Hurley went to a four guard offense. They say he started playing better. And that he seems to have recovered from his previous injuries.

Yet I understand why the shocks may be interested. After all he is a graduate transfer with plenty of experience against major competition.

Comment

And a former 5 star. Yikes!!!!!
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

If they are looking to bring in a grad PG, I’m more than happy with taking a shot on a former 5* kid.

It’s only one year. Might as well shoot for the moon.
                      Last edited by Shock Top; March 22, 2020, 01:19 PM.
                      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                        If they are looking to bring in a grad PG, I’m more than happy with taking a shot on a former 5* kid.

It’s only one year. Might as well shoot for the moon.
                        I see the point your making.

Comment

All we need him to do is initiate the offense. He can be built like Eric Cartman as long as he passes the ball and creates for dex and Tyson.

we don’t need a world beater.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Seniors usually have a little more urgency.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                              All we need him to do is initiate the offense. He can be built like Eric Cartman as long as he passes the ball and creates for dex and Tyson.

we don’t need a world beater.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X