Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craig Porter 6'1 PG 2020 JUCO a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
      Welcome aboard Mr. Porter!!!!!!!! Does anyone know how many years we get him at WSU? 2 or 3? PS Didn't Darrius Carter come from Vincennes?
      2 years for Craig. BTW, good memory on Darius as he did indeed play at Vincennes. Vincennes has a pretty good history of producing good players.

Visited Vincennes a few years back while traveling to see the Shockers volleyball team on the road. Vincennes is about 1 hour north of Evansville Nice place to visit as a day trip. Home of Red Skelton and the Red Skelton Museum is on the Vincennes campus and worth a visit. The George Rogers Clark Memorial was also very interesting and worthwhile. We also toured the William Henry Harrison Mansion. The Indiana Military Museum also looked pretty interesting but we did not have time to take that in.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 29, 2020, 07:50 PM.

Comment

A 6’1” elite defender makes me rock hard.

Comment

Top 20 in JUCO last year for blocked shots...and he’s a point guard.

Comment

A pretty dang impressive interest list for him too

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

2 years for Craig. BTW, good memory on Darius as he did indeed play at Vincennes. Vincennes has a pretty good history of producing good players.

Visited Vincennes a few years back while traveling to see the Shockers volleyball team on the road. Vincennes is about 1 hour north of Evansville Nice place to visit as a day trip. Home of Red Skelton and the Red Skelton Museum is on the Vincennes campus and worth a visit. The George Rogers Clark Memorial was also very interesting and worthwhile. We also toured the William Henry Harrison Mansion. The Indiana Military Museum also looked pretty interesting but we did not have time to take that in.
              Thanks. I was hoping we get one of the juco pg that would be here for 3 years. But I am not disappointed the shocks got him.. According to the television story on Porter he led Vincennes to a Juco National Championship last year. And they were going for a repeat this year. Do you guys know how hard it is to win a National Championship? This kid obviously shows leadership and has some excellent basketball skills too. Go Shocks.

Comment

Holy cow! Were all these dudes waiting on AG? Dang!

Comment

WOW!!! Great Get. Our Final 4 Season was with 2 rock solid pt. guards panned out great. Now we have 2 we really like.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    Top 20 in JUCO last year for blocked shots...and he’s a point guard.
                    So he won’t get run over like Noah (God love him)??
                    The Assman

Comment

Keep em coming 3G. Like a grand finalee' on 4th of July. We need 11 total players with 2 for extra for next Season that have to set out anywho. We like 11 here and that jersey # opened back up.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Really liked what he had to say in his interview with Taylor.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

An 'Atta Boy" and pat on the back for Coach Guidino on this one:

Comment

Yes nice little town. Probably the best juco campus in America. Damn good basketball too (played 2 years there so maybe I'm biased ?). One of my teammates you've probably heard of....Shawn Marion.

Several NBA guys from the 90's - early 2000's. Marion, Eric Williams, Tyrone Nesby, Carl Landry.

WSU/VU connections under Marshall: Porter, Darius Carter, Nick Wiggins (fr year)

Comment

An 'Atta Boy" and pat on the back for Coach Guidino on this one:

https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...31485941227525
                              Who would have thought that Indiana State would still be helping us out...

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                                Finally a highlight video that I actually enjoy the music and don't have to mute it!

Welcome aboard!
                                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X