Chaunce Jenkins 6'4 SG 2020 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Only if he had a totally open lane to dunk but he was really great at the alleyoop.
    There he did shine at!

Comment

We got a baller! We're going to see some crazy acrobatic finishes around the rim with this kid. Looks like both hands. Shot looks decent if a bit slower looking release.

Pretty quick! I would love to see him shoot from distance some more, but his stroke looks pretty smooth. Talk about two new commits I am very excited about.

Comment

Welcome aboard young man!!!!!!!! This kid has got game even though the so-called experts and raters have not figured this out. I know they say he has not been evaluated by rivals, others, etc. BFD Who cares? Looking at the HUDL video showed me why the Shocks went after him. And I certainly don't care that some so-called big name schools were not recruiting him.

How many big time schools were recruiting Baker, Cotton, and EW. Heck I think Evan W had more football scholarships than basketball. Good weekend for the Shocks.

Comment

He's got some handles and he's got some passing ability, but from the clips in this thread, he isn't looking like a combo. He looks like an off ball guy who can beat some defenders and get to the rim. He finishes well in highlight clips, but so does everybody.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
            Welcome aboard young man!!!!!!!! This kid has got game even though the so-called experts and raters have not figured this out. I know they say he has not been evaluated by rivals, others, etc. BFD Who cares? Looking at the HUDL video showed me why the Shocks went after him. And I certainly don't care that some so-called big name schools were not recruiting him.

How many big time schools were recruiting Baker, Cotton, and EW. Heck I think Evan W had more football scholarships than basketball. Good weekend for the Shocks.
            Fred wasn't recruited by big name schools until after he made his commitment to Wichita State.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Fred wasn't recruited by big name schools until after he made his commitment to Wichita State.
                Yeap. You are right. I had forgotten all about that.

Comment

Thanks for getting the Sunday commitment show started Chauncey! Very excited about your future as a Shocker.

Comment

Comment

Can we sticky the commit threads while traffic is up? I had to go to the second page to find this.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Taylor compared him to Shizz Alston and Ja Morant (and I’ve seen others on this board make the Morant comparison) on this weeks Talk Angry podcast.

Comment

If he is somewhere in-between those two... Boy, what recruiting win!
                          The Assman

Comment

This young man has some moves we have not seen the likes of in awhile.

Comment

Bump
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                              X