Clear All

• Prince Oduro 6'8 F Miss State Transfer to USF

Stats: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...3/prince-oduro

Highlights (from 2017):

monster

Comment

YES !!

Comment

Well, he has a chance to improve on his 4 mpg/1 ppg/1rpg averages at Mississippi State. Can't wait.

Comment

He’s being recruited by other schools I’ve heard of, I feel ok being impressed now.*

*Haven't watched the video, just being a dumbass. Sorry.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              Ok day is getting better and better... Let's get him

Comment

His first year at MSU averaged 25.6 mpg, 9 pts, 5 boards. Then didn't play the next year. Last year only played 4 mpg. It looks like Reggie Perry and KeyShawn Feazell took Oduro's minutes.

Comment

edit: just noticed ^

He has some flaws that GGG can fix. Great natural skills that GGG can't coach. Good fit for the Shocks.

9 and 5 as a frosh in the SEC. Anyone research why his court time diminished as a Soph?

edit rev. II: this...

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    His first year at MSU averaged 25.6 mpg, 9 pts, 5 boards. Then didn't play the next year. Last year only played 4 mpg. It looks like Reggie Perry and KeyShawn Feazell took Oduro's minutes.
                    First year was at Sienna, second year was a transfer sit out year

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

First year was at Sienna, second year was a transfer sit out year
                      Thanks, I didn't see that. If he doesn't get the waiver to play immediately he would be a sit one, play one transfer.

Comment

At this point... These are the types of players we will be getting or having interest in. Nothing wrong with that ... But our program is a little tainted with seven departures... But we still got our coaching staff and that is what we all believe will get us through this slight hiccup. GoShox

Comment

If “tainted” still means WSU can land former McDonald’s AA’s, than sign me up.
                          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                            If “tainted” still means WSU can land former McDonald’s AA’s, than sign me up.
                            tainted as in we might get players looking for second chances... injury prone players... Players needing a little work on their game... instead of going after players we think are highly touted or ready to contribute from day one. Wasn't meant to be completely negativity... But when you lose seven scholarship players... Some recruits are going to raise a red flag for now... Just comes with the territory... But Gregg Marshall is still the leader and that makes everyday a great day to be a shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post

tainted as in we might get players looking for second chances... injury prone players... Players needing a little work on their game... instead of going after players we think are highly touted or ready to contribute from day one. Wasn't meant to be completely negativity... But when you lose seven scholarship players... Some recruits are going to raise a red flag for now... Just comes with the territory... But Gregg Marshall is still the leader and that makes everyday a great day to be a shocker.
                              Aren’t those the guys we’ve always had? Just recently we’ve had Reaves, Burton, and Dennis who were either injured in high school, lightly recruited, needed work on their game or some combo of all three. We gave Teddy a second chance. I’m sure there are more examples I’m not thinking of.

Comment

Working...
                              X