Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes

Comment

Out of all of the high school and JUCO prospects that have popped up in the last couple of weeks, this guy intrigues me the most.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
        Out of all of the high school and JUCO prospects that have popped up in the last couple of weeks, this guy intrigues me the most.
        Yes shocks02, I concur. If we had him 3 years we could also bring in Justice so we have our bases covered with 2 quarterbacks.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Not ranked in the jucorecruiting Top 100, but is listed as an honorable mention with 40 other players, possibly due to the injury.
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Comment

Bummer, this was my guy lol! Figured the writing was on the wall when he didn’t make it into Taylor’s recruiting article last week.

Comment

Capture.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  I like their court.

Would like to see WSU do some sort of two-toned design.
                  The Assman

Comment

Going to Buffalo.

Comment

Working...
                    X