Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trevin Wade 5'10 PG 2020 JUCO a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevin Wade 5'10 PG 2020 JUCO a Shocker!

Brother or cousin of Trey Wade? Was committed to Eastern Kentucky this winter for awhile but has since de-committed.

Juco stats: https://ghc.prestosports.com/sports/...de_trevin_8rjs

I’m lower on this guy than his center of gravity.

Comment

I don't get it. He started every game but averaged only 18.8 minutes per game. But he is in Malcolm Armstead territory in terms of steals and assists! His video shows a defense first mentality with very quick hands. Maybe he is just too busy and gets in foul trouble too much and that's why he loses a ton of PT?

He's definitely interesting.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Not tall enough for me.

Comment

True, he's an inch shorter than FVV. But ... he's pesky, you gotta give him that.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Take what we can get at this point. He seems like a Marshall type player.

Comment

Trevin Wade wins the Dunk Contest over Jaxson Hayes @ the 2017 Beach Ball Classic
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

On the above link, go to about the 3:21 for a great dunk by TW
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Meh, Shocks can do better, IMO.

Comment

Trevin Wade
                    @trevinwade2
                    Officially got my release!!!!!!

Comment

Ranked the #6 pure point guard and #48 player overall by jucorecruiting.com
                      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Another TW? I already have a difficult time reading posts that refer to the players by their initials.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                          Another TW? I already have a difficult time reading posts that refer to the players by their initials.
                          Would TWade work better?

Comment

Bump. Not that this thread necessarily belongs as the first topic, but it definitely belongs on the first page for now.

Comment

Why?

Comment

Working...
                              X