No announcement yet.

Ricky Council IV 6'5 G 2020 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shocks did have a solid Defense most of the time last Season and were ranked in that area in solid fashion. When 3G recruits, he keeps a close eye on a player's defense I'm sure. My main concern this past Season when we played the better teams, was we fouled too much. In some losses of close games, we would sometimes see our foes getting and making 10-12 throws more than us. This new group of recruits excite me with their athletic abilities which should lead to solid team defense. Will it exceed what the Shocks accomplished last Season? Ech. and Burton played some solid D. and they are gone. We know Gilbert can hold his own with pesky quickness that will stall our opponents getting into their offense. Wade, DD, and TE all played some solid Defense too. Ricky Council will be in our rotation and develop into this higher level of competition in all levels in due time. I even had him on my dream team of recruits. Stay tuned because this will be a very fun-packed and interesting Season.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• To all those who appreciate his highlight videos, Ricky says . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        To all those who appreciate his highlight videos, Ricky says . . .

Dont see Ricky missing bunnies like the problems we had last year.

Comment

• SUBSCRIBE and WATCH ... Just before this game tipped of, Farmville Central was recognized as a preseason Top 100 team in the country by MaxPreps. Even withou...

Comment

• Hell of an athlete. Body is ready. Ideal replacement for Dex at the 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Hell of an athlete. Body is ready. Ideal replacement for Dex at the 3.
              Yep. When Dex leaves in a year or two, RCIV will make a good replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Dont see Ricky missing bunnies like the problems we had last year.
                Can we get Don Hall to say "Three Ball Ricky Council!" next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

Can we get Don Hall to say "Three Ball Ricky Council!" next year?
                  3 Ball 4 Council 4!

or Ricky Council 4-4-3!

Comment

Hell of an athlete. Body is ready. Ideal replacement for Dex at the 3.
                    Yep. GGG is always looking forward.

Comment

• Courtside Films June Camp! SIGN UP LINK: https://bit.ly/2SIo0vOFollow Us On Social Media!Twitter: http://bit.ly/2zHv7dJInstagram: http://bit.ly/2inVlI4Facebo...

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                        He can earn some time as a frosh if he plays smart, and with total effort...

Comment

• Ricky has a D1 ready body and I like his body control in his drives, already better than some of the guys on our team but his defense was almost non-existent in this video. I’m sure there’s other times he plays good D but it wasn’t evident in here, he was standing around upright most of the time, which is something he’s gonna have to get better at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            Ricky has a D1 ready body and I like his body control in his drives, already better than some of the guys on our team but his defense was almost non-existent in this video. I’m sure there’s other times he plays good D but it wasn’t evident in here, he was standing around upright most of the time, which is something he’s gonna have to get better at.
                            I agree, but these new guys have to play, they are the entire bench.

Comment

I agree, but these new guys have to play, they are the entire bench.
                              Help me understand what you mean.

We have 5 returning players. (Tyson, Trey, Dexter, Poor Bear, and Josephat) Obviously some new guys have to play. We have a grad-transfer (Alterique), and a couple of jucos (Craig Porter, Clarence) 4 and maybe 5 will get serious minutes and we are going to try to get another 2 players, most likely transfers with some experience (at the end, we will probably have 9-10 with more experience than our Freshmen). Explain who these new guys are. Since this is a Ricky Council thread, I assume you are talking about him and he is 1 of 3 Freshman (Ricky, Jaden, Chaunce) so he may not get the minutes an older more experienced player gets.

"Who are these new guys who you say have to play?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Help me understand what you mean.

We have 5 returning players. (Tyson, Trey, Dexter, Poor Bear, and Josephat) Obviously some new guys have to play. We have a grad-transfer (Alterique), and a couple of jucos (Craig Porter, Clarence) 4 and maybe 5 will get serious minutes and we are going to try to get another 2 players, most likely transfers with some experience (at the end, we will probably have 9-10 with more experience than our Freshmen). Explain who these new guys are. Since this is a Ricky Council thread, I assume you are talking about him and he is 1 of 3 Freshman (Ricky, Jaden, Chaunce) so he may not get the minutes an older more experienced player gets.

"Who are these new guys who you say have to play?"

Comment

Working...
                                X