Ricky Council IV 6'5 G 2020 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Pardon me. Curse words are **** out on my thread. I assumed that was case for everyone.
    Poor attempt on my part, but my intention was "why did SN block out the word hops". I knew what you said, just been inside too much with "stay at home" and plus a pitched nerve for 10 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Poor attempt on my part, but my intention was "why did SN block out the word hops". I knew what you said, just been inside too much with "stay at home" and plus a pitched nerve for 10 weeks.
      Beer = hops?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I think it was Corey Evans who wrote several days ago that Ricky may be 6’7”. That is getting to Cle Early territory.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I missed which post was #10,000, but congrats on that!
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            I think it was Corey Evans who wrote several days ago that Ricky may be 6’7”. That is getting to Cle Early territory.
            I had read that elsewhere too.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

I missed which post was #10,000, but congrats on that!
              I missed it to. Thanks.

Comment

Ricky Council IV is a Top 10 prospect in North Carolina’s 2020 class. The 6’6″ highly explosive wing, can score at all 3 levels and plays well above the rim....
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Anyone on the fence about this kid should watch that video. Absolutely unbelievable athleticism. See the dunk at the 0:27 mark. Mercy me...

Comment

very excited for this kid

Comment

Kid has the JUICE
                      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                        Kid has the JUICE
                        Sure knows how to punish the rim.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I was curious about how much a players mix tape can tell us about their potential at WSU so I went back and watched the video from JB’s thread. I’ll be damned if he wasn’t basically the same player as what I saw in the videos. The big difference was he played on the low block a little more in HS which I would’ve like to see more often at WSU. Seems like he did more his frosh year.

I couldn’t find a mix tape for Stevenson, just the highlights from one game.

If Council, Jenkins, Jackson, and Porter’s mix tapes are indicative in the same way Burton’s then I feel really good about all of them and our chances of success next year and into the future.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                            Anyone on the fence about this kid should watch that video. Absolutely unbelievable athleticism. See the dunk at the 0:27 mark. Mercy me...
                            Can't even comprehend one of those between the legs dunks in CKA. My god, crowd would cause serious structural damage to the roof!!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Can't even comprehend one of those between the legs dunks in CKA. My god, crowd would cause serious structural damage to the roof!!
                              Don’t know if he will be a star on the basketball court or if he will simply make the cheer squad look amateurish with his ability to pump up the crowd.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Don’t know if he will be a star on the basketball court or if he will simply make the cheer squad look amateurish with his ability to pump up the crowd.
                                Not a fan, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X