Ricky Council IV 6'5 G 2020 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockersx View Post
    I also noticed he followed Alterique on Instagram after his commitment today. Could be nothin, but thought it was interesting.
    Nice catch!

Comment

I think I'm even more worried than I was yesterday but I'd love to be proven wrong.
      Gimme some crow please.

Comment

If that’s the case, Jamahri, McGowens, and Nolley are all coming.

Not that I would complain with that ;)
        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
          I think I'm even more worried than I was yesterday but I'd love to be proven wrong.
          Gimme some crow please.
          Before or after they got an AA....

Non-AAC athletes left and AAC athletes are in the way.
          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
            Gimme some crow please.
            Care to expand?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Hmm, you're right. I may have to switch my comparison to Cleanthony Early. Similar body, athleticism, quickness. Smooth stroke from outside to go with it.

I was surprised to see he is only 6'5. I would have guessed at least 6'6, maybe 6'7.

6'6" 2020 Ricky Council IV ended the 2019-20 season having one of the most explosive, and productive years in the state. We filmed a number of his game, here...

The basket at 2:32 is eerily reminiscent of Cle....which is ok with me.

Comment

Boom goes the dynamite. Oh man. Its raining hard with players.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  New dunk tape. My goodness.

Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Certainly adding some athleticism at the wing positions. Perhaps a couple of combo guards in the group. We'll have to see how that plays out.

Need to find 1 or 2 front court players although the pickings their seems to be a bit slimmer.

Comment

Taylor's preview on Ricky:
                      Ricky Council IV (Durham, N.C. freshman)

Vitals: 6-foot-5, 200-pound shooting guard from Durham, N.C. (Southern Durham).

2019-20 season: Council IV was named third team all-state in North Carolina and helped lead his team, Southern Durham, to the fourth round of the state playoffs.

Current recruiting: Offered by Wichita State, Hofstra, Georgia Southern, Siena, Appalachian State, Coastal Carolina and Rice.

Outlook: Wichita State has positioned itself at the front of the line for the coming-out party for Council IV: The Shockers are the first high-level program to extend him an offer this spring. It would be a major surprise if WSU is the last, as he has the makeup to be a major riser during the spring recruiting period. He is a big-time athlete who routinely throwns down highlight-reel dunks on opponents. But Council IV is more than just a dunker. His handle is underrated for a wing, which allows him to take full advantage of his size and athleticism going toward the rim. He appears to be a good shooter from the outside, as well. He’s reminiscent of Dexter Dennis coming out of high school. Rated a three-star prospect by Rivals and 247 Sports; also No. 361 nationally in the 247 Sports composite ranking.

Read more here: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                        New dunk tape. My goodness.

My nipples are rock hard! It's a great day to be a Shocker!

Comment

DUDES!!! ATTACKERS!!! DAWGS!!!!

HELL YES!!!
                          The Assman

Comment

Our Fr class now goes 6'4, 6'5", 6'5", and 6'10". That's 4 in the class and 3 of them are roughly the same player.

Hopefully there's a 1-2 combo in there and a 2-3 combo in there. That would help some.

It's definitely time for some JuCos and transfers, and one of them damned well better be a PG.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

He reminds me of another Ricky..........Ross!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                Our Fr class now goes 6'4, 6'5", 6'5", and 6'10". That's 4 in the class and 3 of them are roughly the same player.

Hopefully there's a 1-2 combo in there and a 2-3 combo in there. That would help some.

It's definitely time for some JuCos and transfers, and one of them damned well better be a PG.
                                They keep referring to council as a wing. So maybe a 2/3/4 type person

Comment

Working...
                                X