No announcement yet.

Ricky Council IV 6'5 G 2020 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those kind of athletes usually end up at Louisville or Syracuse as "projects."

But, who knows...

Comment

I also noticed he followed Alterique on Instagram after his commitment today. Could be nothin, but thought it was interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

gotcha…..my mistake but 247 does not rate him as high as CG
        Really don't care about 247 rate of him. I just wanted to know if he could shoot. And the video I saw on the 247 site shows him knocking down 3 point shots from all over the place. Coach M has said in the past he doesn't put a lot of weight on star rankings ,but puts more focus on what they see in the player. This guy can handle the ball and goes to the cup with authority. He can dunk and shoot it too. The shocks offered a scholarship so he must have something going on. Go Shocks.,

Comment

It's hard to see his other skills in that dunk tape. Could have major upside. Could be the 2nd coming of Duke Tschomba.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            It's hard to see his other skills in that dunk tape. Could have major upside. Could be the 2nd coming of Duke Tschomba.
            I hear you. But see the video on 247 site. You will see additional skills.

Comment

Originally posted by shockersx View Post
              I also noticed he followed Alterique on Instagram after his commitment today. Could be nothin, but thought it was interesting.
              What’s Council’s IG? I haven’t seen that he’s on social media anywhere.
              Last edited by SshockerR; March 29, 2020, 02:38 AM. Reason: Found it right after I posted this, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                Those kind of athletes usually end up at Louisville or Syracuse as "projects."

But, who knows...
                Looks like Jamar Howard with an outside jump shot. I like his tenacious slashing ability. You can never have to many good athletes. Let’s get the best players that want to be Shockers and compete for championships.

Comment

Originally posted by SshockerR View Post

What’s Council’s IG? I haven’t seen that he’s on social media anywhere.
                  c4_hoops

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

I hear you. But see the video on 247 site. You will see additional skills.
                    Hmm, you're right. I may have to switch my comparison to Cleanthony Early. Similar body, athleticism, quickness. Smooth stroke from outside to go with it.

I was surprised to see he is only 6'5. I would have guessed at least 6'6, maybe 6'7.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      New dunk tape. My goodness.

I see a lot of raw athleticism but a lot of those are in the open court. I want to see a killer mentality, where he will go up and over somebody for the rim.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

I see a lot of raw athleticism but a lot of those are in the open court. I want to see a killer mentality, where he will go up and over somebody for the rim.
                        Love this kid's bounce, but with CJ committing that would seem to put a log jam at SG if he came along as well.
                        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Love this kid's bounce, but with CJ committing that would seem to put a log jam at SG if he came along as well.
                          Yeah I see this kid and CJ being the same type player. I don’t think he commits, or we end up with a situation like we had last year.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Another one!

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                              Another one!

BOOM!

Comment

Seems like they are stocking up in the same position again,

hope that won’t cause the same problems they just had.

these kids are bouncier athletes though, which is welcomed.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X