No announcement yet.

Ricky Council IV 6'5 G 2020 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Council IV 6'5 G 2020 a Shocker!

Taylor Eldridge
    @tayloreldridge
    Wichita State also offers Ricky Council IV, a 6-foot-5 guard out of Durham, NC. Big-time athlete, big-time dunker. Three-star prospect. Other offers include Hofstra, Georgia Southern, Siena, App State, Rice and Coastal Carolina, among others.

Last edited by pinstripers; March 15, 2020, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Seems bouncy and athletic, but the company we are keeping leaves a lot to be desired.

Hope he’s a late raiser is all.
      The Assman

Comment

Ricky led his team in scoring and steals on the UAA circuit. Also got to the free-throw line a decent amount and shot a good percentage. Played on Team Felton with Jalen Cone and Silas Mason - those guys aren't slouches.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          Ricky led his team in scoring... Also got to the free-throw line a decent amount and shot a good percentage...]
          Would be nice to be on the other end of being "Cumberland"ed for once
          The Assman

Comment

Speedy, athletic, confident...I like it!

Comment

New dunk tape. My goodness.

Comment

This looks like a player that could help WSU compete better with Houston.

Comment

Very underwhelming stats at a very so so school. Athletic, I agree, but that is about all I see. PASS

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                    Very underwhelming stats at a very so so school. Athletic, I agree, but that is about all I see. PASS
                    Disagree, sir. He scored more than Jalen Cone who scored 8 points a game at Va Tech as a freshman, and that was after classing up. Silas Mason also a consensus 3-star recruit.

Comment

Played at UMBC this past year. Who are they ? Less than 13 mpg, 27% fg%, 25.7% from perimeter. Not impressed.
                      He is athletic I'll give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                        Played at UMBC this past year. Who are they ? Less than 13 mpg, 27% fg%, 25.7% from perimeter. Not impressed.
                        He is athletic I'll give you that.
                        That is Ricky II. Apparently there are three Ricky brothers. We are recruiting Ricky IV.

Comment

Black and Yellow for Ricky Council.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

That is Ricky II. Apparently there are three Ricky brothers. We are recruiting Ricky IV.
                            gotcha…..my mistake but 247 does not rate him as high as CG

Comment

Just did some research and it looks like Council IV had a really good senior year

Comment

Working...
                              X