Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Gotta be the highest rated recruit in Elon history
    Hey, it'd be cool to see him do something like take them to the NCAA tournament for the first time in history.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Good for him. Wish him nothing but the best.

Comment

• Is everyone here now ok with his decision? Everyone alright?

Asking for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Is everyone here now ok with his decision? Everyone alright?

Asking for a friend.
          It turned out good for us because I think that Jaden Seymour is as good or better for our team. Instead of a 3/4 combo at 6'6, we got a 4/5 combo (probably more of a stretch 4 but as he puts on weight and with his long wingspan, he can play a 5 if necessary) at 6/9.

Comment

• I don't blame people for being skeptical. WSU has been though the ringer this offseason.

Happy to see he was being sincere. Good luck back home.
            The Assman

Comment

• Comment

• 5 Miles from Burlington to Elon. I think that qualifies as close to home.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...4dUDCAw&uact=5

He should tear it up there once his shoulder is fully recovered. Good luck Jadun.
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 6, 2020, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Clearly “he and his supporters” perceived that his stock was rising and a high major program was the obvious destination...

Comment

• NM

Comment

• I wasn’t skeptical until he included A&M on his final list. Now that it’s over, I am sure he did that for Elon’s visibility.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I used to have a very nice Elon sweatshirt that I scored from an NCAA apparel clearance event in the CAC Ballroom back in the day. I have half-assed followed them since, but may now get some of the other half in there. Go, Phoenix!
                        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Good for him and good for Elon. He can transfer here down the road if we still want him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                            Good for him and good for Elon. He can transfer here down the road if we still want him.
                            As much as I would love for him to come back. I hope he doesn't transfer. If he's good, scouts will find him and he doesn't have to use the stepping stone approach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

As much as I would love for him to come back. I hope he doesn't transfer. If he's good, scouts will find him and he doesn't have to use the stepping stone approach.

True, but sometimes players like the opportunity to play and win games in the the NCAA tournament to feel fulfilled in their college career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

True, but sometimes players like the opportunity to play and win games in the the NCAA tournament to feel fulfilled in their college career.
                                With him on that team, there is a possibility he can have that happen there too.

Comment

Working...
                                X