JaDun Michael 6'5 wing, 2020 to Elon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ol skool View Post

We did bring in several players with similar style of play and play the same position.
    Maybe the coaching staff was concerned about his shoulder as well then and they were bringing in players as replacements or who could fill the role while Michael got healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Maybe the coaching staff was concerned about his shoulder as well then and they were bringing in players as replacements or who could fill the role while Michael got healthy.
      Or HCGM knew JM wanted to stay home and HCGM waited until he had some replacements before formally releasing JM. This makes the most sense. Remember how teeny peeny Craig was saying there’s more?
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I think it's incredibly obvious that GGG knew JM was being released from his LOI before he got the commit from the second wing. It made absolutely no sense to duplicate the logjam at wing with too many guys in classes too close together. It makes perfect sense if Marshall knew JM was getting a release before he got that last commit.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          I think it's incredibly obvious that GGG knew JM was being released from his LOI before he got the commit from the second wing. It made absolutely no sense to duplicate the logjam at wing with too many guys in classes too close together. It makes perfect sense if Marshall knew JM was getting a release before he got that last commit.
          Bingo
          The Assman

Comment

• Is Texas A&M closer to home????

Comment

• I think we may have dodged a bullet of having somebody who can’t make up their mind. Seymour may be the player with greater upside than Jadun anyway before it’s all said and done. We gained several inches height and wingspan. Let him take his confusion elsewhere.

Comment

• I think that everybody who left really sucks and everybody incoming is ****ing fabulous

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  I think we may have dodged a bullet of having somebody who can’t make up their mind. Seymour may be the player with greater upside than Jadun anyway before it’s all said and done. We gained several inches height and wingspan. Let him take his confusion elsewhere.
                  Yup. I'm sure he will be a good player but Seymour was rated higher than Jadun pre injury. Higher ceiling and he's friends with players coming to the team which should help with chemistry

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    Is Texas A&M closer to home????

aTm????

Comment

• WSU and A&M are almost exactly the same distance from Burlington (by car).

If he ends up there, the people calling his reasons a farce will be proven correct.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                        WSU and A&M are almost exactly the same distance from Burlington (by car).

If he ends up there, the people calling his reasons a farce will be proven correct.
                        Or he could have relatives in that area of the country. As I said before, he left saying nothing but complimentary things about WSU. I have no interest in nit-picking anything beyond that. Whether it was the real reason or a polite excuse to be able leave on friendly terms, it doesn't really matter to me.
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          I think that everybody who left really sucks and everybody incoming is ****ing fabulous
                          You're a "tool". Nobody has said that. Go ahead and live in the past. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

Or he could have relatives in that area of the country. As I said before, he left saying nothing but complimentary things about WSU. I have no interest in nit-picking anything beyond that. Whether it was the real reason or a polite excuse to be able leave on friendly terms, it doesn't really matter to me.
                            I don't really care. If he doesn't want to come here, Good luck to him. I really don't care and I've moved on. I always have liked Gabe Blair, and I like Jaden Seymour.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              I think that everybody who left really sucks and everybody incoming is ****ing fabulous
                              Wow, thanks for that insight.

Comment

• If he didn’t want to come here, it was either the distance or he was intimidated by having to compete for minutes with the guys we signed. Either way, it’s best that he not show up. Best of luck to him wherever he goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X