JaDun Michael 6'5 wing, 2020 to Elon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ]Corey Evans

One of the best athletes in the 2020 class...could opt for a prep year in the fall, too.

Comment

• Might be a Furman type of player. I hear their coach is really nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyShockerFan View Post
        I call B.S. I think he is using the coronavirus as an opportunity to get out.
        I certainly can see the concerns he voiced. This is a time where a lot of people are probably considering the wisdom of being far away from close family, should a crisis happen.

Comment

• Maybe he'll wait a year at Prep school and come back.

If he goes the prep route, we'll see if loyalty will be a thing or not (both ways).
          The Assman

Comment

• Like I said, we'll see. He is ranked 105 on 247, so if he ends up at a high major school then I will know he just used it as an excuse.

Just doesn't pass my gut test...of course I could be wrong.

Comment

• I have to believe he and his family really are concerned about him being so far away but we are somewhat sheltered/secluded in the heartland here. He says all the right things but what guy hasn/t at least once heard or used the phrase in a break up "Hey its not you...It's me"

Comment

• He must have had a pretty quick change of heart. Wasnt long ago he was tweeting Shocker nation to get one of his buddies in the black and yellow......

I am a skeptic at heart. But, what can you do. Good luck to him
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Does it really matter if COVID-19 was the central reason for Michael de-committing from Hillside High. I had an employee resign a couple of weeks ago due to her not having a consistent wifi signal in her community for her to work from home, which my company has done for 2 weeks now. I told her she could work in the office, even though her position isn't considered essential. She then said her and her husband really wanted her home with the kids being out of school. I found out today she is working for another company in my industry, which is healthcare. At the end of the day, I don't give a crap why she left. I bid her (and paid her) a fare goodbye and I won't give it another thought. Those that want to be a part of a culture, come on in, as the water is fine. Those that don't, get gone now better than later.

Comment

• Sucks to lose him... And if it would have happened last week I'd be way more upset but I'm not feeling that upset by this. With his injury, he likely would have been minimal impact this year. I think we get a bigger impact from the guys we signed this weekend. I never really felt like he was going to be the next Shamet or anything. Just a good solid player. I wish him the best. Hopefully this doesn't affect us getting Harvey

Comment

• Based on this thread and the threads in the main basketball forum on players transferring, I'm pretty sure that someone is going to complain about what a departing player says about their reasons regardless of what they say. JaDun was nothing but complimentary in his departure remarks and I wish him nothing but the best going forward.
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                        He must have had a pretty quick change of heart. Wasnt long ago he was tweeting Shocker nation to get one of his buddies in the black and yellow......

I am a skeptic at heart. But, what can you do. Good luck to him
                        Bet he ends up where Harvey goes... None the less.. gotta respect his reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                          Based on this thread and the threads in the main basketball forum on players transferring, I'm pretty sure that someone is going to complain about what a departing player says about their reasons regardless of what they say. JaDun was nothing but complimentary in his departure remarks and I wish him nothing but the best going forward.
                          Probably an accurate observation. For some of us we take these things way too personally. He actually did not need to say anything other than he changed his mind. Sort of like Gene Stephenson did when he took the Oklahoma job or Gregg Marshall did when he took the C of C job (I think it was the C of C job) before doing an about face. It happens. Won't be the last time.

Comment

• Interesting:
                            Senior wing JaDun Michael, who announced his decommitment from Wichita State this afternoon, has heard from Alabama, Cincinnati, Iowa State, Penn State, Virginia Tech, are amongst the programs who’ve already reached our, he told @Stockrisers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                              The signees from the last two days make more sense, if they knew JaDun was leaving as well.

At least he waited until a few kids signed. Can't wait for Jeff ******* to be tweeting about this.
                              It didn’t take that asshat long to do so.

Comment

• So whose your favorite. ******* or Gottlieb?

Comment

Working...
                                X