JaDun Michael 6'5 wing, 2020 to Elon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post

But that's ok , right? I can understand the kid waffling and if he's not all in for the hard knocks better to move on and replace with a guy like C Jackson who says he thrives on the challenge.
    I guess. Just be straight with why you're de-committing.

Comment

• Council signing makes more sense to me now.

Good for him to back out before coming, good on him to leave with nothing but positive things to say. Even if it’s for other reasons I respect how he backed out.

Comment

• I don't see a reason for him to lie about it.

He seemed pretty excited about coming to WSU.

Why all the nice words, especially to coach, if you only wanted to bounce?
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyShockerFan View Post

I guess. Just be straight with why you're de-committing.
          Maybe he is being straight. It was a fairly sincere sounding de-commitment.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• I don't blame this kid one bit or his parents. With all that is going on it is understandable. Best of luck to the young man and I have no reason to believe that he is not being truthful or how anyone else could know that. Stupid AF to speculate on that.

Comment

• 2020 really sucks. LOL

Comment

• I’m willing to take the kid at his word. I’m long past 17 years old and this coronavirus bs scares me too.

Comment

• I would have been handling this a lot worse than a week ago. He may have more stars than the other guys . but we still have a load of talent. Not all of them are going to pan out anyways.

Comment

• Hey once the virus calms down in a year, with the new transfer rules, he can just come a year later.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                      I’m willing to take the kid at his word. I’m long past 17 years old and this coronavirus bs scares me too.
                      We'll see which N.C. school he signs with.

Comment

Virginia, SC, and Tennessee all fairly close to. Why does it have to be NC?

Comment

Watch his ass go to cincy.... They offered him according to 247 sports.
                          Shocker Alumni
                          Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                          Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

If he stays within Virginia, N.C. and S.C. region I'll believe him. I think coaches are doing some shady things during this coronavirus, and it wouldn't surprise me if someone got in his ear and he is using this as an excuse. I really like the kid and was really looking forward to seeing him play at WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Because NC is a cheating bastard institution?

Comment

• rumor is he might go prep next year because his shoulder isn't going to be ready to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X